Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
for 1000 nights i've been a restless soul
Giving Rex a roguish smile, Remi raised his brows and leaned towards her. "Just one more surprise—" So saying, the alchemist glanced towards Ianto and nodded. Anytime. He chuckled soundlessly to the fox.

As she had done for him, the difference being Remi knew what to expect whereas months ago Rex had not, a wonderous display of dicks bloomed in the sky. They ranged in colour, size, and level of flacidness (which was a rather strange touch). Asking the merchant for the fireworks had been the first step in mending Remi's broken relationship with Ianto, and so as the penises sparkled and flashed overhead, the alchemist found himself appreciating them not only because they reminded him of his own wedding, but because it settled his anxious mind. Ronin wasn't here, but all broken things could eventually be mended.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i'm a sorry sight to see
except the fact that you love me
To Bastien's delighted surprise, The Voice granted his request. "Oh, thank you. I will be sure to repay you soon for this." It felt odd to be thanking the diety that had taken away his ability to make love for the return of just one night, but he found that he didn't mind, too much. Not when she had given them eternal life together and the bite.

He came back to Rexanna just in time to hear Remi mention a surprise; then sudden the sky erupted in a rather lewd display. Rather fitting, given the favour he had just asked. With a loud laugh (similar to the one he had let out at Remi and Ronin's wedding, wheezing and not at all as cool as he wanted it to be) he clapped Remi's arm. "Well, thank you! What a...unique show of love!"
and all I lost along the way
Is all I had to lose to find this day
BASTIEN
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
falling in love is a strange work of art
All of your battles will shape who you are
A brow raises toward Remi at his admission of one more surprise, wondering what it could be and scrolling through the options in her mind before light erupts above them, above the phoenix even, and her eyes lift up to spot the flickering cocks in the sky, a huff of surprised laughter and enjoyment cascading over her face and wrinkling her nose as she seeks the Alchemist out, an arm outstretched to pull him into a hug. “You didn’t.” She snorts, but the smile on her face is enough to find it to be absolutely perfect, and certainly better than her display, last time.

But he was at least prepared.

Soon enough, Bastien is back on her arm, and she wraps her arm around his mid-section, pulling him close as she follows his eyes and hums a chime of laughter along with his own. “He had to one up me.” She tells Bastien with humor laced in her voice, a pointed look sent the Alchemists way before she directs herself and her new husband to the rest of them gathered, to mingle and share in the night. But not before glancing over her shoulder to Remi with a light smirk, her hand outstretched before her as she adds her own fizzling, large golden and red firework to the mix, crackling and booming high above.

You know, to not be too outdone at her own wedding.
and know that your scars are
my favorite part
REXANNA