caving in
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Of course Loren offered the place to stay even after Amun had straight up refused it. Fucking prick. Well, if the Ascended hadn’t been absolutely clear earlier, he figured he could make up for it with an extra dose of clarity now. ”Listen, honey.” His voice practically dripped with feigned sweetness. ”Unless you take that stick out of your ass, I am never going to get into your bed.”

Then the other man had the audacity to ask what the potter was looking at. He slipped it easily behind his back, not at all willing to share his findings with stuck-up asshole Loren. ”None of your damn business.” The words might’ve been harsh, but it came out in a cheerful tone. Amun wasn’t going to let the other man ruin the Ascended’s day (though the sun might’ve done that to begin with).
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
Love mends even the broken parts
Well, it seemed that Loren’s ability to annoy people, even total strangers, was still intact. Once more Astra made angry sounds, and this time, he was inclined to let her at the other man. Only the knowledge that she was better than that, and that she might get hurt let him remain in control. He knelt, hugging her around her neck and and stroking her until they were both capable of responding to the Amun without too much anger. ”Fine. I can’t control you. But I’m not rescinding the invitation.” The Launceleyn’s words came out clipped, so maybe he hadn’t cooled off as much as he thought he had. It didn’t help when the Ascended gave another snide reply. ”I was just trying to make conversation. Sorry.” The summoner wasn’t that sorry, but he was trying to defuse the situation.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Change author:
amun
Amun wasn’t normally a confrontational person. Indeed, he preferred to live and let live, let things slide, go with the flow. So his insult wasn’t really designed to be antagonistic, just calling Loren out for being full of himself. Which meant that when the other man went to cuddle his magical deer thing the potter already felt the tension draining out of him. Okay, maybe the Ascended had been a bit more miffed about his advances being rejected in such an absolute manner; most people he’d met here had responded more positively to harmless flirting. Indeed, most people responded more positively to harmless flirting than the other man did. ”Alright. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks I guess.” It was as close as Loren was going to get from Amun. As was the fact that the Ascended held out the shard. ”Just a piece from a pot I found.” It was a peace offering.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!