Prayer for a cure [SE - OPEN]
Open Seasonal Planting
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
i am the remedy to your heart,
Bastien nodded, though there was still the echo of his childhood, disappointed in himself for not being the grand figure he had once imagined himself as. Ah, most of the time he was happy being influential in his own way, an accomplished artist setting the paving stones for those to come after; but sometimes he longed for the greatness of a quest.

He'd given up on divine greatness for now.

"Oh, I know. My parents wanted me to tend to the rose gardens of Paris, as they did - as soon as I was old enough, I ran off to Italy to become a painter. I'm sure they must have been dreadfully disappointed." There was a little fond smile on his lips as he said this though, memories of a letter from his father he had received a few years after his departure coming to mind.

As long as Hotaru knew about Longnight he could rest easy. He stood up with her, smiling and touching her arm in a friendly goodbye; if only all in-laws could be so easy. He stayed there for a little then headed home himself, snow crunching under his feet.
I am the carbon collected.
I am the printed upon your stars.