shut the door & cut me open
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Ronin would feel Remi's husband flutter against the fingers on his chest as well as his ring finger. Never would he grow tired of hearing his husband speak so. Never would it fail to stir butterflies in his stomach. Happily cuddling closer, the alchemist frowned slightly against his counterpart as he nodded.

Ronin answered the question that was on Remi's lips, leaving the alchemist silent for a moment. "Speaking of...Sam told me something the other day and begged me not to tell anyone. Though of course I said I would tell you." Raising his head to give his husband a crooked smile, Remi let it grow until his cheeks were dimpled. "They...they found another portal, in the Greatwood. The Mathair, apparently. Whether it always was, or if the Voice made it into one now, I do not know. The Fae are guarding it, but..perhaps it is a way to somewhere new."
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Remi cuddled closer and Ronin’s eyes slipped shut, the guildmaster happy to float there on a brief cloud of ecstasy, where everything in the world felt right and the blight and its horrors had never taken place. Only the sound of his husband’s voice stirred him, Ronin blinking up at him with a dozy smile and a raised eyebrow. There was something infinitely nice, he thought, about being the exception to a rule, though what he had to say about Sam was... well, a shock to say the least.

”A portal? How... I mean... the Mathair? Really?” His brow furrowed curiously, Ronin torn between knowing that a portal discovered by Ascended that had corrupted a Fae icon was bad news... and wanting to see what was behind it. Eventually a small smile made its way across his face. ”Would you like to go somewhere new?” A leading question perhaps, but still.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi hummed a sound of acknowledgement and agreement. He knew they probably ought to be doing something about it—jumping out of bed, sounding the alarm, speaking to Delah or so—and while he did feel a pang of guilt about burrowing further into the bed, it was completely overwhelmed by how relaxed and at ease he felt so wrapped up in Ronin.

Meeting his husband's smile with a slow and adoring one of his own, Remi pulled in a breath. "Deimos was telling me about mountains...and a man called Caiside tried to explain what a volcano was. Do you know I have never seen a mountain before?" Searching Ronin's face, the alchemist tried to judge if his husband had. Given that Ronin was a soldier and a noble once upon a time, it was possible. But in his paltry wanderings, Remi had seen very little from the back of his father's wagon. "I think I would very much like to see those things. And the ocean, of course."
Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
A twang of similar guilt vibrated through Ronin - but then with LongNight almost upon them and so many of the people recovering, still, from the blight, perhaps it was best they did wait before confronting any action about the portal. The logic was easy to accept - it just so happened to suit his selfish desires as well.

The sound of Remi’s voice drew him out of his internal justifications, Ronin raising an eyebrow at the alchemist. ”Oh? Well we’ll have to find a way to fix that,” he said, nudging his husband gently. The former captain had taken for granted, perhaps, the various places he’d visited or been stationed. To have seen the top of the Wall, too, had been a privilege - one that Remi had never been allowed.

Talk of the ocean all but sealed the deal, Ronin leaning in to press a gentle kiss to Remi’s lips. ”I would very much like to see them with you. It’s decided, then.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
There was more that the alchemist might have said, but just then everything seemed so easy and simply and decided that he was loathe to disturb the calm. As Ronin rolled against him, Remi hummed an indulgent sound of adoration, happily meeting and returning his husband's gentle kiss. His fingers tangled against the back of Ronin's head to hold him there a moment or two longer, not with passion necessarily, just simply basking in the closeness.

Reaching over his side and grasping the edge of the blanket, the alchemist thrust it over their naked bodies, caring very little that they were laying the wrong way across the bed, that they weren't clothed, or that they should probably clean up. Everything could wait. Ronin was back and the world was right again, and absolutely everything else could just wait.

~FIN
Coding base by Sky!