Winter Chorus
Open!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
"Then I suppose I'll have to be kept hanging until you tell me clearly." As if Hotaru really cares about such things, not when she loves using words as confounding weapons. Her eyes shamelessly trail the path his tongue takes on his lips, then drags them upward with a smirk. "Though it would be fun to force the truth from you in more creative ways." Like tying him down perhaps, or keeping his mouth otherwise occupied until he finally decided to speak plainly.

Oh such fun, delightful fantasies. A pity she can't enact them with this particular specimen.

His suggestive glance and lingering gaze only sharpen the corners of her smile, darken the edges of her gaze. It's an empty promise, which is a shame, but she enjoys the parlay nonetheless. "Restraints can be delightful though," Hotaru chides, keeping pace with the man's stride, hips swaying shamelessly. They'll have to part soon enough, either to get back home or in her case to continue preparing for LongNight. But she lingers, enjoying the gentle heat between them, rediscovering herself privately with this handsome stranger.

One hand lifts to dance her fingers down the outside of his arm, reaching his elbow before withdrawing. "I'll have to keep myself warm with thoughts of you and this beautiful spitfire tonight," she vows. Bites her lip just at the idea and gives him a wink as she idly adjusts the basket in her arms. "You're a lucky man. Keep your hands on her, or I'll have to show her the error of her ways while you're out flirting with other poor maidens." Slip into her bed while the nameless man was gone, and show her how wonderful another woman could be. Tempting, not just because of the idea of a beautiful female partner, but the idea of stealing away from the man is amusing and speaks to her personality far too well.
over time
even the sharpest thorns
will become soft
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i'm not a whole person, and i dont think i ever will be
parts of me died in the house i grew up in
I suppose you will.” He retorts with a smirk. And he watches her eyes follow the path of his own tongue, before he snorts to her response. “Oh?” He pretends to not know what she’s going for, but he can see the gears spinning, the playfulness between the two of them that could only lead to such topics. And it’s almost like he can read her mind when he makes his own previous comment, arising a chuckle out of him at her own chiding response as their strides match.

They can be, when you’re the one restraining, hmm?” He adds with a playful wink sent her way before he shakes his head. But when she touches him, her fingers feather light against the outside of his arm to his elbow, his gunmetal eyes drift back toward her with a tilt to his head, eyes half lidded at the comment that quirks the corner of his lips up. “I certainly hope you do.” He tells her with a wider grin at the way she bites her lip and winks to him.

And to think that they don’t even know each other’s name.

I’ll hold you to it.” He says finally as she begins to depart, and he reaches out for her hand to bow his head down to her height, lifting the back of it to his lips as he kisses her hand gently, lingering briefly before he pulls away and stuffs his hands into his pockets, a roguish charming grin sent her way. “Until next time, stranger.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.