rot at home
For Abasi
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren was the king of unnecessary apologies, so he very much knew one when he heard one. And Abasi was sick, which was not at all his fault. That was doubly true if it was the blight, which they didn’t really know anything about, let alone how it spread. However, the other man’s words took the Launceleyn about. ”No. Don’t say that. You don’t even know anything about this world. How can you possibly know it’s awful if you haven't explored it?” Loren had already lost so many people, and he refused to give up even if Abasi already had. ”I know you didn't have the best start here, but I can show you there is beauty and goodness in this world, if you'll let me. If nothing else, promise me to wait until the cure works?” Because it would work. The summoner had to believe that even if no one else did. He squeezed the other man's shoulder, hoping to reassure him that he was not alone.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Loren's words felt too soft, too kind, to be for someone like him; Abasi shook his head weakly but could not find anything to say in return. The Blight was pulling at his edges again and he looked up the stairs, panic in his eyes; he tightly grabbed Loren's shirt.

"Take me back upstairs. Lock me in that room. Please." Either he would get better or he'd starve to death, but at least he wouldn't be out embarrassing himself by succumbing to this terrible illness. "I don't want people to see me like this."
ABASI
it's sad to know that we are not alone
it's sad to know there's no honest way out
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LOREN
Loren’s already fragile heart broke a little further at Abasi’s request. All the Launceleyn had wanted was to keep those he cared about safe, and that definitely included everyone under his roof. And yet, here was another instance of how the summoner had let people down. Still, there didn’t seem to be anything left to do but agree with the other man. So the summoner nodded, trying to keep the sadness from his face and voice. ”If that’s what you want, then I will. But I promise you will not stay there long.” Surely the gods would intervene soon, cure this unnatural blight. Until then, they’d have to do the best they could.

Standing up, Loren gestured for Abasi to take the lead. The summoner didn’t want to force the other man unless it was strictly necessary. But if it came to a fight, the Launceleyn would take down the blighted man and lock him away until it was safe to come out. Even if it killed what little was left of Loren’s soul.

And he was definitely going to go right out and plant this stupid fucking flower.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Abasi wasn't sure what Loren meant by you will not stay there long, but manage to push down the Blighted part of his mind that wanted to take the most uncharitable interpretation of the words possible. He began to walk up the stairs slowly, a hand clinging to the banister. His fingers shook and his legs nearly buckled both with physical weakness and the effort to repress his ill thoughts, but he was determined to make it.

Once at his room he went to sat on the bed then waited for Loren to lock him in; little did he know the Blight would soon take him over again, so much so that he would desperately find a way out of the window. For the moment though he nodded a thanks and a goodbye as one then laid down, staring at the wall and wondering how it had come to this.
ABASI
it's sad to know that we are not alone
it's sad to know there's no honest way out
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Loren didn’t even bother creating a key: he didn’t need much power to manipulate the lock on the room (and of course Zariah had put locks on everything in the Manor). Still, before he locked Abasi in, the Launceleyn gave the other man a sympathetic and comforting look. ”I’ll check on you. And I promise you won’t be stuck in here long.” Indeed, the summoner would go out immediately and plant his last Rose. Only the need to make sure that Abasi was as safe and settled as Loren could make the other man was keeping the Launceleyn there.

But he finally had to close the door and telekinetically lock in. And then he was off to plant his last flower.

And praying that it would be enough to save the blighted.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood