just another graceless night
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
We are never satisfied. It would make sense, even if it hadn't come from a god, and Amalia nods slowly, an appropriately discontent expression on her face. "I used to think that was a good thing," she admits, staring back down at her plate. "That not being satisfied made us push to be better. But now... I'm not sure. Sometimes it just hurts."

It isn't worth the argument, worth trying to explain the broken pieces of her that refuse to fit together again. Sighing, she lets a half smile curl at her lips, swallowing down the crushing sadness and trying to find some speck of light. He has enough on his shoulders; he does not need her troubles, too. "Yeah, he did." Whether Amalia agrees with that decision is left unsaid, lingering between them. So far, she seems to have done a rather shit job.
you are slowly growing
but you are still growing
and that is enough
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
took a fall from a windy height
Oh, well that certainly resonated. Closing his eyes for a moment the alchemist swept his fingertips across his forehead, pressing there as if warding off a spike of pain. "Yes." He agreed sadly. "It does."

The alchemist noted how little his words seemed to reassure the baker. Biting down on the follow-up attempts that lingered on his tongue, Remi merely looked down into his drink before taking another swallow. "Sometimes I think...not that I want this life to be different, but about...other worlds, I suppose. Worlds were I had made different choices and things had turned out differently." Perhaps that was exactly what wanting your life to be different was, when it was boiled down, but it felt different to Remi. He didn't want this life to change, he just...his soul craved other lives too.

Filling the silence in dribs and drabs until their glasses were empty, eventually it was time for Amalia to go. Thanking her for helping to bandage him up and apologizing for his poor conversational skills that evening, he promised to come by soon and help fortify the bakery for LongNight, if she needed it.

~FIN
i only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.