here, kitty kitty kitty
for Lucas
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
If the redhead was wild before, she’s positively feral now, ruled by gut and groin - and with her hunger satiated (raw deer has never tasted so good!), her lust begins to take over.

Lily knows what she wants. Who she wants. The memory of his bite, of their rutting bodies and the ecstasy that flooded through her is electric. It sets the area between her legs on fire. But rather than go and ring the doorbell like a civilized woman, she stalks around his house, delighting in the hunt as much as the prospect of mating, because fuck, she’s feeling needy. Like a cat in heat, she wants to yowl her sex-drive to the eaves of the houses, to the moon, to Frey itself.

Ah! A lure! Tricksy.

Lily sets her ragged nails to the Ascended’s door, scratching on its surface to bring him down. She then giggles and hums in the back of her throat, darting to hide in the shadows of his neighbor’s house. Her body practically vibrates with anticipation; a pale, black-eyed mantis looking for her favorite lover.

Lucas
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:

Deepfrost, blight, weddings, Longnight, monarchs changing hands like the weather... meh. All in a day's corruption, in Lucas's opinion. Of most who dwelled in the Hollowed Grounds, the Ascended considered himself one of the least affected by current events. And so, as others tried to collect roses and plant them in various, inane places (don't quit your day job, fellas), Lucas did what Lucas did best. He profited. The Devil's Advocates could find work anywhere, all of it shady, some of it fun.

At the scritching at his door he glanced up from his book, raising an eyebrow and carefully extracting himself from the various silks and blankets and pillows arranged about the room. He had no need for light or warmth, but it stopped ice from forming and ruining the furnishings at night, so the room was softly lit as he meandered to the door.

Clicking it open, green eyes flashing in the night and piercing the darkness easily, Lucas peered out at his would be visitor.

LUCAS
making work for idle hands
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
LILY
She’s torn between literally pouncing on the man and trying to rip his clothes off, and doing her sexy walk out of the shadows. As he swings his door open, she is utterly unconcerned that there is nothing sexy about her right now. Pure lust radiates off her otherwise… not so clean body, one that is potentially covered in dried blood (from either deer or man, who’s to say?), sweat, and mud. One of the downsides to being blighted is the lack of concern for personal hygiene.

Ultimately, she settles on a strut, a hungry, wanton expression on her face as she comes out of the shadows towards him. “Luuuuc,” she purrs, drawing his name out as if it were a sensual stroke down her bare back. Barefoot and as white as the moon (sickishly so), Lily is more succubus than human tonight.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Lucas had seen monsters, and oh but Lily was monstrous right now. That being said, the Ascended was far from afraid of the sight of her, eyes fixing on her as she slinked out of the shadow. "Evening, doll," he purred right back at her, leaning a casual shoulder on the door frame. He knew of the blight, of course, despite the fact that it hadn't interested him a single bit, and Lily was textbook from the things he'd heard in passing.

"You've looked better," he remarked, gaze devouring her from head to toe and spotting the sickly sheen to her skin, the too bright eyes, the lurking madness. "What can I do for you tonight?"

LUCAS
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
What can he do for her? Oh, Goddess, so many things. She hums in the back of her throat, a pleased little sound that says she’s happy to see him. “Luuuuuuc,” she purrs again (with more vocal variation) as she continues to get closer, this time reaching out for the man with grabby hands as she says his name. Questions are ignored, and besides, she wouldn’t have been able to articulate it if she’d tried. Between the need for an orgasm and the need for him, she’s down to small words and short phrases, at best.

“Need,” Lily says, though this time it’s far from the sing-songy lilt of his name. It’s dark and twisted and she growls the word that is laden with all the fucked up shit he could do to her. It’s not the Lily he knows.

This body is filled with someone - something else.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

Ah, there it was; the stench of death and decay as Lily drew closer into his line of sight. Perhaps it was because she was who she was that he didn't immediately slap away her reaching hands, allowing the contact even if his nose wrinkled in disgust. "Need?" he echoed, torn between enjoying this dark and curious twist in her personality and trying to extract himself from the situation.

"And what is it that you need, Lily?" He could think of a few things - a bath, for one - but he thought he might understand what she had in mind. "You'll pardon me for not wanting to sink my teeth into the oil slick of your blood."

LUCAS
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
Silly man, she doesn’t care what he wants. The blight in her only cares about her body, her carnal needs. Sheh continues her slow stalk towards him, utterly absorbed with getting her hands on him - literally and figuratively. For whatever reason, his question manages to break through the fog and she smiles in the way that people riding a high often smile, or perhaps a woman roused from slumber at the break of dawn by her lover’s hard insistence.

“Need you here,” she answers, one hand petting herself from her breasts to her mound, rubbing her clit through her clothes with a soft, whimpering wine: a demonstration of what she would have him do. That is, make the need stop.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

Oh, but for the ability to get his cock hard. One of these days Lucas promised he would find a cure for that little affliction; for now, however, there was little he could offer Lily other than his hands and his tongue. And even then, Lucas was not the type of animal to do anything that did not benefit himself. Normally. But maybe Caido was making him sentimental and pathetic, or maybe he really did just like Lily - either way, as the breathy whine left her lips he reached forward to grasp her by the hips, drawing her close.

”Well when you put it like that, how the devil am I meant to say no?” He grinned, flashing his fangs and stepping back further into the house. Leaning in, he nipped playfully at the side of her neck (though not enough to break the skin), doing his best to put the stench of death and decay to one side so he could swat her hand away from between her legs that he might take over, stroking and rubbing out a rhythm against her clit with long, strong fingers.

LUCAS
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
Maybe she liked him too - and that’s what would make his death so sad to her, knowing that this was the last thing they said and did to each other. Hindsight is gonna be a mother-fucking-bitch

For a moment, she’s happily purring, the feeling of his hands on her hips and then his hands on her clit set the demon in her at ease as she grinds against his fingers. Her own hands clutch at his shoulders, digging into his skin as if she’s holding on for the ride of her life. And she is, until something switches in her unpredictable brain - the mewling and the thrusting all of a sudden turn bad, the need for sex flipping into a need for blood (ha!) and violence and something straight out of a frat bro’s worst nightmare.

An unearthly growl starts in her throat, quickly rising to a fevered pitch. Lily shoves him away and then doesn’t hesitate to leap forward, trying to do god only knows what to him - but the tides have suddenly turned, and it’s no longer playtime.
Lucas Copperhead

Change author:

Lucas had dealt with all sorts of craziness in his time, and to say that he didn’t see a different woman with a similar name as Lily switched from seductress to harpy would be a lie. There were no Liliths here, though - taken by surprise, Lucas stumbled back as he was shoved, falling with a whump to the ground. Then she was on him, the Ascended fighting to get his hands around her wrists to hold her at bay.

”What the hell is this?” he demanded, teeth clenched as he shifted to try and throw her weight off him. ”If you wanted to fight and fuck, you only had to ask.”

LUCAS
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
LILY
She’s easy to toss off, having eaten about half the usual amount in the past couple of weeks - under any other circumstances, she might be exhausted and using the furniture to help her get around her house. But now? Now the Blight gives her the energy to attack Lucas, to be thrown and then roll and take only a moment before springing back up.

But he’s right - Lily is a lover, not a fighter, and even the Blight can’t make her try and take Lucas on now that she’s lost the element of surprise. She scrabbles for a cold rock - any size, it doesn't matter, it just needs to be able to do some damage - and throws it at him before growling something incoherent and running off into the darkness without answering his question. The Bight takes her elsewhere, sex and her deteriorating body now all but forgotten.

And that’s it. She’ll never see him again.
I’m not crying, you’re crying, cause Lily is definitely not crying.