quarter past midnight
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
gold is the hand you press to her hip
oh darling,
She nods to him, I don’t think I ever had Rex mention it before so lmao but it’s there. The information, the strange way the Launceleyns continued to try and take more and more abandoned under their name in the sake of a power grab – because that’s what it seemed like. At the mention of Peter, however, he asks a few more questions that Rexanna can only shrug to at first. “I think she wanted me to be a Launceleyn.” She admits, though she’s uncertain. “To grow the family more? Maybe?” At the finally thought, she pauses briefly. It wasn’t the whole reason, but part of it. “Well, Bastien had asked me if I wanted to Ascend and I told him I would think about it. But after that? I didn’t want to be used again. I thought it would rid me of my magic, that I’d be useless in her eyes and a weapon in my own.” There’s a bit of underlining strength in her words.
you'd even bleed preciously
REXANNA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

R E M I

"Jokes on you both, I guess." Remi chuckled in response to her having retained her magic. "Oh well. At least the club of whatever we are, hybrids I suppose, is growing." He says nudging her softly. Still though, the idea that Zariah could somehow trap someone like Rexanna through marriage? "She picked the wrong woman to mess with."

Stifling a yawn against his shoulder, Remi glanced at the fire, noting just how much the wood had burned down. "I should go." He hums adoringly, wanting nothing more than to simply curl up as a raccoon or lion before the fire and fall asleep here. But there is Aoife to worry about, and Ronin too, if he returns home from the woods because what are timelines.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
gold is the hand you press to her hip
oh darling,
A hum of agreement leaves her lips at the comment and his light chuckle. “That it is.” She agrees easily, a smile replacing the uncertain lines along her face. “And that she did.” She adds, a small amount of steel to her voice. But then he yawns, and she begins to realize how late it is – because it was always hard to tell when you didn’t need to sleep – but she lets him pull away, before standing herself and stretching (though she really doesn’t need to), giving him a bright smile. “Thank you for coming, though. And if you need anything you know where to find me.” She jests, giving him a light wink before moving toward the door to bit farewell.
you'd even bleed preciously
REXANNA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

R E M I

"And you, me. Though next time perhaps Ronin and I could have you and Bastien over. Not for dinner perhaps but...games?" Crinkling his nose at how awkward the invitation sounds, he merely shrugs it away. He's sure the four of them can more than find something to do to wile away the hours.

Pressing a kiss against her too-cool forehead, Remi smiles fondly before reaching for his coat. "Thank you for this. It was good to talk, and just..be around someone who understands." He says with a smile, before wrapping a scarf around his neck and hurriedly rushing home to his own bed.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.