the hearse (open)
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
Jigano’s initial comment makes Sunjata shake his head. No, it had been a while since he was able to crawl into bed with anyone else since that day. Much longer than a few weeks — in which he’d understand the rage. But he had simply assumed she wasn’t coming back, because dead things usually remained dead. And you either had to come to terms with it or dwell on it. And right when he moved on, she appears.

He nods his head to Jigano again. “I did, yeah.” He offers somewhat quietly, not sure how much truth remains to that with the things he’s done since and future him, but he focuses on the straightening bard, the lopsided smile. “No fighting yet. We all have to live here together after all.” He admits with a huff of a laugh, shaking his head. He wouldn’t put it past Lusea to start something (when in reality it’s him that will cause the rift) when it comes to the midwife.

At the offer, however, Sunjata agrees. “I think I’ve come to do what I originally planned.” He offers easily with a shrug, keeping his hands in his pockets as he glances back toward the bard and follows him back to town when he leads the way.
come home. don't die so far from the sea—
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.