Watch Jane Run
For Jigano
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Oh, yeah. He's called Ezra. At least, I think he owns it now...? He's there often enough." Not that Adam could really fault someone on that count, given his own hours spent at the bar (and in a far more embarrassing state than Ezra). If he noticed Jigano's grief, he didn't comment on it. "He's a real kinda horny guy. Loves to flirt. He's pretty though, so I guess he can kinda back it up."

It turned out there was much more preparation involved with Longnight than for anything else he had ever known. Adam listened with wide eyes, trying to take it all in. "Er...I mean I was just...gonna go to the temple. But do I gotta protect my house or it's gonna be all fucked when I get back? I don't want all my stuff to get wrecked." No one had told him to start stuffing moss in his floor.

Jigano had obviously guessed that the lessons were for him; Adam knew he would have had to admit it eventually, so he nodded. "Sure, sure, I'll...sing to the deer things. Uh...so if we did these lessons, you gotta promise me they'd be super secret, right? No one knows I can't..." He rubbed his arm, shame radiating off him.

A D A M
Do you wanna dance?
Do you wanna fight?
Do you wanna get drunk and stay the night?

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
"Ezra? I've met them," Jigano confirmed, though he was surprised at the news. The delicate, pouting princess who had struggled to make a simple lantern had taken over running the bar? Curious... but then, he hardly knew them well. It was good news to have, and a reminder of all the things he had yet to regain after his brush with the blight had stolen a season's worth of days from him.

So much to do, so little time, and even less by the hour. The list of LongNight preparations was lengthy and Adam, it would seem, had made no attempt to find out what all the fuss was about earlier. Apparently he had been here long enough to know better, if he'd arrived almost a year ago, and Jigano fought back the urge to sigh in frustration. "They tend to be drawn to light and sound. People, in other words. If no one is at your house they might not do much... but they're petty and destructive, and not always predictable. They destroy for the sake of it. You were here last year for the clean up, it sounds like?"

He was glad to hear that Adam would make an effort to coax luxere close to the Settlement, though the shame the other man felt at his illiteracy was a little surprising. "It's not unusual here," he said gently. "Quite a few Naturals can't either. Reading is a luxury when you spend every hour of the day trying to scrape enough food to eat out of the stubborn ground." Rory was learning in bits and pieces, but the hunter had his own stubbornness, as endearing as it was exasperating. "But no, I won't tell anyone. I give you my word on that." It wasn't anyone else's business anyways, and what was one more secret to a lorekeeper? This one was small and light compared to others that he carried.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam blinked at Jigano as he mentioned 'clean up'. He'd been so lost when he'd first arrived that he'd hardly even noticed what the people around him had been doing - and while he had experienced rather a lot of personal growth in the last year, tidying up had never been in his make up. "Uh...I guess, yeah. I didn't have a house back then though."

He had not had the life of a hard-done-by farmer with no time to read; in fact the women in the brothel he had grown up in had tried to teach him, but he had always been too difficult for them and they would swiftly lose patience. He didn't want to put Jigano off before he'd begun though, so he nodded. "Okay, thanks. Let's get started then...uh...I dunno if you got any easier books than those big leather things, cos they look like they're old and boring."

fin~

A D A M
Do you wanna dance?
Do you wanna fight?
Do you wanna get drunk and stay the night?