eclipse
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
At the reverence in Amalia’s voice, Amun gave her a wistful smile. ”It was.” Was, because he’d lost that when he came to this land, and had no idea how to reclaim it. Thankfully, Jyoti sent out a burst of light in what the Ascended had to assume was appreciation, and the potter reached out to give the starwhale a grateful rub. At the mention of a jealous person, Amun flashed the baker a smile, all traces of sadness gone from him. ”So you think I’m beautiful, kitty? Thanks. Though I have to ask, who is this Safrin?” Anyone who’d appreciate his beauty was a good person in his book.

It seemed there were lots of shrines scattered around. The potter noted down the names of the locations, though obviously none of them were familiar to him. As Amalia finally revealed what had been bothering her this whole time, the Ascended gave her a curious look. ”Blood? So what, I lick your wounds or something?” That didn’t seem to warrant such a concerning response from Amalia.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
Licking wounds. Amalia laughs a little, a strange, choked sound, shaking her head. "No, um... you bite them. And drink from the wound. I... I think." Truth be told, Amalia has never participated in the feeding process of an Ascended, nor witnessed it. "I'm told it doesn't hurt." Sipping her tea, the baker bites her lip.

She will answer the rest of Amun's questions as well as she can, but it is time to get to work. Yawning widely from her lack of sleep, the baker begins her morning bustle: stoking the ovens, gathering the rising dough from the night before, preparing the day's bakes. The invitation for Amun to linger remains, and Amalia will put him to work and answer his questions if he does not want to sleep, or send him up to the small attic bedroom if he does.