Cosmos Spread Out Before Us
For Nephele
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jiao

"Mhm. I...never met Arduinna." Jiao had only heard of the woman, as with many things, a life spent inside with fabric and needles shown in her lack of experiences. "But I know she was wise." It was difficult to know, really - the humans seemed to be both a great opportunity and a massive threat, and she did not know which was more true.

That Nephele didn't have a definite place to be found disappointed her a little: it would make it harder for them to meet later. But she was sure that now she'd be checking the Undercroft regularly. "That sounds interesting. Maybe I'll come over and you can show me what you have?"

With that said, she had things to do (or more accurately, was becoming rather flustered and needed to go and cool off) so she gently floated up until she was stood, smoothing down her skirts. "I'll come and find you in the next couple of days?"

Tired little laughs,
gold lie promises,
We'll always win at this,
I don't ever think about death
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 60 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
down in the forest we'll sing chorus
Nephele hums softly in the back of her throat, staring out briefly at the star-pricked sky as thoughts of Arduinna - and the sacrifice she had made for all of them - lay heavy on her mind. She hadn't known Arduinna well, but she'd never be able to forget the statue she had become, and how dismayed she was that it could not be returned to the Greatwood where she deserved to rest. "Very. It's one of the few reasons why I try to give them chances," she admits with a girlish grin. Neph was far freer in her exchanges with the humans than Delah or Eriadne, but perhaps she had found a friend in Jiao in that aspect.

Pale cheeks flush with delight at the idea of showing her work to Jiao, nodding briefly. "If you can stand my rambling, I'll happily share it with you." She watches with bright hazel eyes as her company's wings lift her to her feet, following her lead. As much as she's loathe to part, it will only make the reunion that much sweeter. And Nephele fully intends on making good on that offer of dresses.

"I'll make time for you any day," she promises, aiming for coy but ending up a tad shy. Her own feet remain on the stable surface beneath them, straightening her tunic absentmindedly. At least she could see the woman off with a smile.