Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
"Oh, am I under some sort of time commitment? You've errands to run that I'm keepin' ye from?" Nah, he was absolutely just being a shit.  Brows continually raising, and boy, did James ever have quite the brows to raise, he merely grinned. "Once? I think we'll have to add countin' lessons to our LongNight itinerary." He said in a dark whisper as the hand on Amun's jaw tightened, swinging the potter's face up towards the snake.

"Now shut up and kiss me already." James all but crooned, leaning down to capture the ascended's lips gently at first, before nipping at the potter's lower lip and grating it between his teeth.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
”Yes. I’m in high demand. You should be thankful I was able to fit you in.” If J wanted to be a little shit, he’d find that Amun was both easy-going enough that he wouldn’t get riled up easily (well, only in fun ways) and he was more than willing to engage in banter. Plus, that last bit was even an innuendo, for bonus points. ”You sure you want me to teach me? This way I can’t count to six.” The potter winked. He was definitely going to try and get more than six fucks out of the snake.

As the other man finally kissed the Ascended, he smirked before his lips were captured. As J bit at Amun’s lower lip, his tongue darted into the snake’s mouth. Then it was his turn to worry the other man’s lower lip, teasing J with the potter’s fangs. His hand tweaked J’s nipple as the other hand tightened on the snake’s hip. However, just when the kiss was getting heated, Amun broke it off.

”Until later.” Then, he gave another one of his wicked little grins before grabbing his clothes and strolling out, whistling a sea shanty.

Leave them wanting more indeed.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!