Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
"Oh I'd happily punish you for being bad, but gods." The snake ran a hand through his tight curls then tapped his finger on his chin consideringly. "Thought you were all a fairy tale honestly."

Scraping his eyes up and down Amun again it certainly didn't feel like much had changed. The ascendeds had fucked over the continent and whatnot, but as the man pointed it, it was a long fucking time ago now and everything had sort of gone back to how it was. In other parts of the world, anyhow.

"So you're all...y'know. Like...not entirely human, hmm?" Reaching forward with fingers waggling, the snake poked at Amun's stomach, finding it deliciously hard. "And..." Unsubtly he raised his brows, eyes dipping down towards the potter's crotch before bouncing back up against curiously.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Thankfully, it seemed the stranger had just been surprised and not actually concerned. Amun let a lazy smile spread across his lips as the other man admitted he was open to something a bit kinky. It was a good sign he’d let the Ascended bite him. At the comment about fairy tales, the potter winked. ”I’ve heard that I’m downright legendary.” Lowering his hands, he let them rest on his waistband again, fingertips dipping beneath it suggestively.

As the other man poked Amun in the stomach, he smirked and made sure to flex his abs a bit. ”They tell me I’m better than human.” However, when the other man’s gaze traveled downwards, Amun stepped forward, fingers returning to the buttons he’d started working on earlier. It was all he could do not to rip the coat open. ”Don't worry. I can show you a good time. In fact, I can do things to you that no one has ever done before.” Leaning forward, he whispered in the other man’s ear. ”I just need a little bite and a little sip. And then you can do whatever you want to me.” The potter didn't want to admit he didn't have a working dick. That was decidedly unsexy. Hopefully this approach would work out for them both.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Well the snake certainly hoped it was the down bit that was legendary. He leaned forward, peering down as if Amun's thumbs in his waistband might well reveal more of what was below, his smile enticed and eager.

Grinning as Amun stepped forward, the snake gave a quick and bright laugh. "Dunno about that, mate." James countered, his voice full of mischievous bravado, more than happy to recount some of his more creative sexual exploits. Y'see, one time I was with this mermaid right, just straight given' it to her, and—" Pulling his head back at the whispered words if only to give Amun a puzzled look, the snake let his head fall to the side. A bite he got, sure whatever that was fine. Lots of folks were into biting. But..a sip?

That was a weird way of saying he wanted a slurp of cum. "I mean, normally it's a bit more of a give and take thing. Can't say how much energy I'll have for you if you finish me off right away." James said with a shrug, not following the plot at all.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
As the other man expressed doubt about this being a unique experience, Amun smirked. ”Only one way to find out.” Actually, he had never bitten anyone (well, not as an Ascended) so they’d both be finding out what it felt like. From what he'd heard, though, there was indeed nothing else to compare it to.

Unfortunately being sultry didn’t always result in the clearest communication. However, the potter was not to be deterred. As he finally finished with the last of the buttons and the coat fell open, he reached forward to pinch the other man’s nipples, more forcefully this time. That task done, he stood on his tiptoes to nibble his way up the stranger’s neck until the Ascended reached the other man’s ear. ”Actually, they say that letting an Ascended bite you and drink your blood is the best feeling in the world. So I think you’ll have plenty of energy.” His voice came out in a seductive and heated whisper. Giving the nipples an extra hard twist, Amun leaned back, giving the other man the potter’s best smolder. Time to see if the stranger would take the bait and the bite.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
The snake let his coat fall to the floor without so much as a breath of hesitation. The stranger could have torn it off of him for all he cared, but James supposed that it would make the walk back to the woods a good deal chillier. What a thoughtful lad this ascended-man was. Languidly the snake let himself drape forward to give the shorter man easier access, as his hands continued roaming down the potter's well-sculpted backside.

"Drink my—" The snake's breath hitched in his throat, and not in the good sort of way. "Gods you mean you're gonna—" He pantomimed over-the-top chomping motions, "—and I'm meant to like it?" James obviously wanted to sound skeptical, but with the final tweak to his nipples the snake felt a delicious shiver run up from his heels right into his groin.

Ahh well. James would try anything once, especially given that he was lonely, bored, and trapped in this insufferable hell-hole.

"Alright then fairy tale man. Bite away." So saying, the snake tilted his head to the side, vampire-style. He obviously had no idea what to expect.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
As the other man leaned forward and into Amun, he gave the stranger a wicked smirk. Idly, he wondered what the stranger’s name was. Still, apparently it didn’t matter all that much; as the other man’s coat pooled around his legs, the potter pressed his body against the stranger’s now bare chest. The other man’s antics caused Amun to grin, and he leaned forward to lick his way up the stranger’s neck to the other ear, which Amun nibbled on. ”No. You’re meant to fucing love it.” The tone of his voice left no doubt about that.

When the stranger finally gave permission, Amun kissed his way back down the skin he’d just licked. Hesitating for just a moment, he opened his mouth, then sank his teeth almost gently into the other man’s neck. As soon as he tasted the delicious blood, ecstasy unlike any he’d felt before exploded in his mind. Moaning, he tilted his head to get better access, and his hand reached out to tangle in the other man’s hair, gripping it and pulling the stranger’s neck to one side.

Gods this was as good as he’d been promised.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
As open-minded as the snake was, he was going to be fairly reserved about this. Still, the other man had welcomed him into his home, so who was James to deny him his kinks? If he wanted blood, well, so long as he left James with enough to get by, that'd be more than alright.

"Y'think maybe we should have a safe word or something? So that I don't pass o—" But then the teeth were in and it all went away. The lonliness. The chill from the outside. The reservations about whatever it was Amun wanted to do. Heat roared from James' groin and the snake didn't hesitate even a moment. The hands on the potter's ass gripped tighter as he thrust his own hips forward intent on partially satisfying the rising bulk in his pants with something. It wasn't enough, gods but it wasn't enough, but still the frustrating barrier of cloth between them was enough to cause a needy moan to leave the snake's lips.

Distractedly one of James' hands raced up Amun's back, cradling the back of the man's head and pressing his lips further against the snake's neck since, distracted as he was, he knew that's where the fount of sexual pleasure was coming from. His fingers tangled in Amun's dark hair and though he pulled at it, still he didn't let the man come up for air. Good thing he didn't need to breathe.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Yeah, they probably should’ve set a safe word. Because, as the blood poured into Amun, so did waves of pleasure. So much so that the Ascended wasn't sure he ever wanted to stop. And it seemed that the other man felt the same way, if the way the hands on Amun’s ass jerking him forward and the way the other man’s suddenly hot and hard length ground into the Ascended’s own unresponsive dick were any indication. When the stranger’s hand made its way into the potter’s short hair and pressed his mouth more tightly into to the other man’s neck, Amun felt his fangs sink even deeper. This was incredible.

However, some small part of him, perhaps remembering what the other man had been saying about not passing out, or about the lacking energy afterwards comment from earlier, caused Amun to pause. He didn’t need to breathe, but the other man needed blood in his veins. So, as the Ascended’s free hand came forward to cup the stranger’s cock through his pants, Amun tried to almost gently pull his head away.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Ohhh no you don't.

Melting into the feeling of the potter's strong hands against the bulge in his pants (which was growing frustratingly painful given the angle he'd shoved his dick into earlier). Groaning a sound that vaguely approximated no, James' fingers curled deeper into the dark hair as he tilted his head back further giving freely and fully into the euphoric teeth sank deep in his neck.

The hand still on Amun's ass slid around his hip, delving down the delicious cleft left by his muscles into the dark trail of hair James had viewed earlier. Down and down, and—

oh. As much of a shit as James normally was, he wasn't completely selfish. While he was used to the ladies faking sounds and expressions with him (lets be honest, too many hyped-up stories as a kid had given him a rather unhealthy idea of just what women tended to like/want), that sort of thing didn't usually happen with men.

"..wha..." He mumbled against the side of Amun's head. "..legendary?" He concluded distantly as if that perfectly encapsulated his confusion over the lack of erection beneath his wandering fingers.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Well, the disappointment in the other man’s voice was obvious as he encountered Amun’s limp dick, but there clearly wasn’t anything the Ascended could do, trapped as he was against the stranger’s neck. Though he’d stopped trying to actually suck blood—which took what had to be the most willpower he’d ever exercised in his life—it still trickled in, each drop bringing bliss to Amun’s mind. He could definitely get used to this. However, he forced himself to place both hands on the stranger’s chest and push, hoping that would free his fangs from the other man’s skin. Apparently, he had some explaining to do.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Letting himself be pushed away (honestly, it wasn't like James had much strength to begin with), the snake gave the potter a sex-blurred sort of smile. His cock was hard, his groin was like a furnace, but his hand was wrapped around an entirely flaccid dick was a real buzz kill.

Leaning back, though keeping his hand still down Amun's pants, the snake raised a brow. "I know I'm a little rusty but Frey I didn't think I was that bad." James wheezed musically.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
It took the Ascended a few seconds to recover from the fact that his efforts had succeeded, and the pleasure was no longer pouring through him. Still, the afterglow lingered, making his limbs almost heavy and languid. He reached down to gently pull the other man’s fingers from the potter’s limp dick, and gave the stranger a pleased smile. ”No no no. You were great. Trust me, it’s me, not you. Unfortunately, that part doesn’t work anymore.” Amun’s grin widened and a wicked light twinkled in his eyes. ”But I never said what was legendary, now, did I? And that bite was something, wasn’t it.” Then, because he could feel how hard the other man was, even now, the Ascended gave the stranger’s hard length one last squeeze, then released both hand and dick. Amun turned his back to the other man. Then the Asceneded slowly lowered his pants, exposing his ass; looking over his shoulder, he licked a few more drops of blood from his lips and gave the other man an expectant look.

Amun had said anything goes after the bite.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
"Y'know I have heard the one before." The snake admonished, though his smile was no less sunny. Quickly though it turned into a frown hearing that his new friend's bits and bobs were out of commission. "Well that's...I mean.." It felt like a shame.

Unable to deny the truth in that, James exhaled a steady but still heated stream of air, nodding emphatically. "Right yeah. Got me all gussied up with no where to go—oh hello." With open-mouthed appreciation and awe, the snake looking approvingly at the round dusky ass presented to him.

Placing a hand on one well-rounded cheek, while one of his fingers scooped upwards from Amun's balls, the snake suddenly stopped and gave the ascended a pointed look. "Wait. So if your you know what doesn't work...d'y'not feel anythin' then?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Yeah, Amun knew it was a common phrase, which is why he’d used it. They were having fun, or at least the Ascended was, and he’d felt the other man’s hard cock, so it seemed the stranger was having a pretty good time as well. Indeed, his response to the potter’s ass was encouraging, and Amun grinned, still looking over his shoulder. However, the stranger kept asking questions.

”I can feel what your finger is doing. I just don’t feel any pleasure, except for the pleasure I get from someone’s blood. Thank you for that, by the way.” Amun winked, and smiled, truly grateful and pleased with how that had turned out. ”So there’s no use in trying to get me riled up.” At that, he bent forward a little, and wiggled his ass a bit, presenting it in all its glory. ”But the flip side of that coin is that I don’t feel any pain. Which means you can be as rough as you want with me.” Hopefully that would get the stranger to stop dithering about and fuck Amun already.

Coding base by Sky!