Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
The snake pursed his lips. This was a thoroughly new experience and he wasn't too sure what to make of it. With the ebbing tide of the ascended's teeth still sending shivers through his body and his cock pressing demandingly against the fabric of his pants, the ass offered to him should have been a no brainer.

Only...huh. Learning things about yourself could be a real kick in the arse.

"But then it's a little bit like masturbating with an extra step, isn't it." The snake asked, his accent making the question chime cheerfully. "It's a lovely arse n'all, but I mean if y'aren't going to feel it or enjoy it, I.." Hissing in a breath, the snake glanced down at the bulge in the front of his pants. "What say you down there? Should we fuck this lovely man's arse like he says?"
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Well, this wasn’t exactly how Amun had intended this to go. Here he was, being as sexy as he could be, and the stranger was just standing there. ”You make that sound like a bad thing. I can be your toy, if you’d like.” The potter winked once more, though he figured they were losing their impact at this point. As the other man talked about what a shame it was that the Ascended wouldn’t be able to enjoy the sensations, he just smirked. ”Just because I won’t feel the physical pleasure doesn’t mean I won’t enjoy it.” Indeed, the thought of bringing pleasure someone else—especially the first person Amun had ever bitten—was enjoyable in and of itself. However, when the other man started talking to his dick instead of the potter, Amun decided to give the stranger a little taste, so to speak. Backing up, the Ascended ground his ass against the front of the other man’s pants, making sure to press against the hard length of his cock.

Maybe that would answer the stranger’s question.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Yeah, okay. That settled that.

Moaning an entirely easy and agreeable sound the snaky hastily began to undo his pants. The leather undid at the side and James had to quite literally wriggled his way out of them (but being a snake, this was easily enough done). Not bothering quite to step all the way out, not with such a tantalizing offering before him, the snake drew down his underwear finally release his cock which had begun to throb uncomfortably.  Lowering a finger or two to loosen Amun up, the snake realized...that probably wasn't necessary. He didn't want to go tearing the man open or anything, but from what he'd said, there didn't need to be as much of a pre-amble as James was used to.

Right then.

Spitting into his hand to add to the lubrication already glistening on the head of his cock, the snake let his hand stroke down his shaft once, twice,  before nudging a knee between Amun's thighs to spread them apart. Heat roared from the snake's cheeks all the way down to, well, his other cheeks as the head of his dick pressed against Amun's ass. Pressing forward with a brow raised to see if the ascended really felt nothing—good or bad—James felt the lingering effects of the bite shiver down his spine and had an idea.

Reaching forward to grasp the dark hair, James jerked the small man back up, before awkwardly walking them before forward so that the ascended could brace himself on the nearest wall.  "Open up." He all but growled, shoving his wrist against the man's lips. Jame's would wait until he felt the euphoric rain of pleasure crash down upon him before thrusting his hips forward all the way.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Amun was entirely pliant in the other man’s hands. As the Ascended felt the stranger jerk his pants down (fucking finally) the potter grinned and turned his head around, figuring the conversation was over now. As a knee nudged its way forward, Amun easily spread his own legs, before reaching back to spread his ass cheeks as well. As the other man’s cock entered him, there was nothing but a pressure there, no pain, no pleasure, nothing. Guess that settled that once and for all. Still, the Ascended relaxed the muscles of his ass. He might not be as hot a fuck as he once was, but this new body was tight.

As the other man’s hand pulled Amun’s head back and the stranger presented his wrist, the Ascended didn’t think twice. While he was still a bit worried about drinking too much blood, he figured if he was careful they’d be fine, and he was already aching for the ecstasy that had faded far too soon. Eagerly he bit down, fangs once more slicing easily through flesh. Though he just let the barest trickle of blood in, it was enough to send waves of pleasure through Amun. Which is why, when the stranger surged forward, his dick filling the Ascended’s ass, he pushed back until he felt the base of the strangers cock pressing against the potter's hole.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Ooohhh yeah. That's the stuff. The bite made James' entire body feel wrapped in a cocoon of pleasure, adrift in a sea of euphoria and all of that other flowery bullshit that amounted basically to: jesus-fuck he felt good, in every way, in every place. His awareness entirely bled away save for where he was connected to Amun. Though connected wasn't really the right word; he was engulfed by Amun. The contours of his cock were entirely captured by the walls of the potter's ass and for Frey's sake if he didn't know better, he'd think this man was a virgin.

"Fffffuckk" The snake moaned, adjusting his feet so that he could 1. keep his wrist pressed against Amun's lips and 2. continue fucking him. Pulling his hips back only to thrust them forwards again, James let his head tip back as much as he was able as a shutter of euphoria trickled through him.

James wasn't necessarily the roughest of lovers, the scrawny git that he was, but knowing that this was basically gratuitous masturbation did take a bit of the pressure off (not literally, the pressure was fantastic). Not needing to worry about the angle for his partner or trying to sync things up so they came at the same time, the thief was free to fuck to his little heart's content. Adjusting his rhythm with only his needs in mind, the snake let his upper body lower so that his free hand could grip the potter's hip.

Not needing the moment to last (because his blood pressure certainly wasn't going to), the snake let his mind wander to all sorts of naughty places, conjuring images both real and imagery to help speed things along.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun was walking a careful line. Or guiding a careful fuck. Whatever. Well, actually, he was doing two balancing acts at the same time: first, he was trying not to take too much blood while still keeping the pleasure going for both of them and second he was trying to move his ass to give the other man a better fuck without the Ascended moving his head and cutting deeper into the stranger’s wrist.

The potter got the hang of it eventually, though it was hard to maintain the longer it went on. He also wasn’t paying all that much attention to how quickly his ass was moving, and given that it was night, unbeknownst to him his speed was being boosted to levels he’d never reached before. However, the other man would be sure to notice. All the Ascended knew, however, was that this might be the best fuck of his life. And he didn’t even need his own dick for it.

Maybe his new form wasn’t so bad after all.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
The drop in blood pressure was actually exquisite. Blood tapered out of his extremities leaving them feeling cool and all pins-and-needles, and moved into his core. It only amplified the feeling of his dick being the focal point of his attention and energy as he tried desperately to keep up with the frenetic pace the ascended was setting. Every now and then he'd catch himself wanting to pleasure the potter—the hand on his hip thinking about reaching around to the other man's cock—until he remembered just who it was he was with. It was a bit disconcerting, but hey, he'd get over it.

As Amun's rhythm became impossible to match, the snake simply arched up onto his toes letting the potter's ass do most of the work for him while James merely held on for the ride. A sheen of sweat appeared on his brow and in his curls as he moaned loudly. "Oh fuck, oh fuckohfuck ohFUCKOHFUCK OH—" The pressure in his balls lasted only for one shining instant. Like the surface tension of water just before it breaks, James could feel his orgasm wobbling into existence before he finally crested the head of it. Pulling out enough to give himself one last deep thrust, the snake came in a shuttery spasm of absolute delight as he pressed his wrist hard and messily against the potter's fangs.

Luckily Amun wouldn't see his cum face, for it was all sorts of open-mouthed smiles that spasmed with the twitches of his cock. On the decrescendo of his orgasm the snake was distantly aware of just how numb his feet seemed to be. One he realized this, he stumbled backwards, awkwardly and not at all comfortably exiting his partner, to collapse into a sitting position on his coat.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Although the Ascended obviously couldn’t feel the pressure building, he could feel how the other man’s movements became more and more frenetic and less and less controlled the faster Amun moved. And that was before the stranger started speaking, words coming out in a confused and hot jumble. Somehow, that spurred the potter to move even faster, putting on one last burst of speed.

And then liquid was filling both ends as the other man thrust into Amun one last time and the stranger pressed his wrist deeper into the Ascended’s mouth. He moaned at the sensation as the other man’s orgasm shot deep into his ass. Although he was incredibly reluctant to do so, as the stranger basically fell backwards Amun released the other man’s wrist. Making sure to lick every bit of blood from his lips as the stranger’s cum started sliding from the potter’s ass, he turned and sank to his hands and knees. Crawling languidly forward, he licked the other man’s dick clean, making a satisfied hum as he did so, eyes drilling into the other man’s. That task done, Amun lifted his head and grinned wickedly. ”You taste good.”

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Reclining back on his hands, the snake watched through hooded eyes as the cum still dribbling down his shaft disappeared with a few quick swipes of his new friend's tongue. In his boots, James' toes curled and twitched as he released a more than contented sigh. "Well that is quite the view." The thief murmured more to himself, gazing down the pale landscape of his torso to see dark eyes blazing back at him.

Making absolutely no effort to tuck himself away anywhere—the underwear around his ankles seemed needlessly far—James merely shot the potter a roguish smile before leaning back and folding his hands behind his head.  Not seeming to be embarrassed in the slightest as his cock deflated to something altogether unenticing, James raised a hand meaning to high-five his fuck-buddy. Normally a kiss or so would likely do, but this didn't really seem to call for it. Especially given that they didn't even know each other's names. This though made him look at his wrist with a bit of a frown. Ahh well. Wounds healed. Fucks were forever.

"Hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Oh wait..!" James snarked dryly laying back down again as he let his heart slowly find a rhythm that made sense in the aftermath of what had just happened.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
”It looks pretty good from here too.” As the other man held up his hand for a high-five Amun chuckled, but reached out and slapped their palms together. As the stranger lay back, the potter continued crawling forward, fitting himself snugly against the other man’s side. Both their pants were down around their ankles, but the Ascended made no move to disentangle himself from either his clothes or the stranger’s body. Indeed, he turned so that he was lying on his stomach, and threw a hand across the stranger’s bare chest (which had the added benefit of putting Amun’s ass on glorious display again). As the other man snarked at the Ascended he just smirked back. ”Mmmm. Even better I think.” Not that it was a competition or anything. It wasn’t like they could have a dick-measuring contest after all.

To forestall another comment from the stranger, the potter simply shimmied upwards to try and capture the other man’s lips in a kiss. Just because the Ascended couldn’t derive physical pleasure from it didn’t mean he couldn’t get a fierce sense of satisfaction at his conquest today.

Yeah Amun had been fucked. But he was pretty sure he’d come out on top.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Glancing down as the strange crawled up to cuddler—not that James minded in the slightest (being a cold blooded snake, he was always looking for warmth)—James sighed and curled his arm around Amun's back, letting his fingers trace listless patterns there. "By just this much, I reckon." The snake agreed, holding up his fingers a fraction of an inch apart. As he let his arm flop back down black hair and dark eyes came into view, and then lips and oh.

The kiss wasn't unwelcome so much as unexpected. Another unexpected result was that as Amun moved higher, so too did his ass. As James softly explored the ascended's mouth with his tongue his palm cupped the swell of friend's butt, letting his fingers find the cleft where it melded against the back of his thigh and idle there.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
As the other man accepted the kiss, Amun found himself grinning slightly before he melted into it. His tongue darted out, seeking entrance into the stranger’s mouth, and the Ascended’s fangs scraped gently against the other man’s lower lip, so gently they didn’t draw blood. There’d been enough of that already, and the potter found that he was satisfied for once, filled with a great deal more energy than he was used to, even as his limbs and body draped themselves bonelessly atop the stranger.

Weirdly enough, not all the energy felt sexual in nature. Amun wasn’t sure what it was, but instinctively he found his mind reaching out to it, sort of poking and prodding it.

All of a sudden the Ascended found his body changing. His eyes didn’t even have a chance to widen before they gained slitted pupils, his body grew longer and thinner and scalier, and the tongue in the stranger’s mouth grew forked; indeed, the other man would soon find himself making out with one very surprised looking snake.

What. The. Fuck.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
James smiled against Amun's mouth as he felt the fangs grazing his lower lip. Just as he was about to say something about needing at least 5 more minutes to recharge (that 15 end stat tho), the ascended seemed to look all of his mass at once (and most devastatingly of all, that perfect ass).

Opening his eyes to see beady black ones staring back at him, James merely let his head loll back with a bright chime of laughter. "Right yeah. Heard that could happen, though it obviously wasn't top of mind." He said with a knowing sort of nod. "Welcome to being an attuned. I'm a snake, if that wasn't obvious enough."

While there might have been many dick jokes the thief could have made, in his post-orgasm lull James was content simply to watch the black creature slither on his chest. "F'you want I could join you. Really explore this rui—your lovely, lovely home."
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Getting transformed for the second time into a form that was not his own in a short period of time didn’t do wonders for Amun’s mind or well-being. Indeed, he found himself wriggling and writhing, coils wrapping around the other man’s body in a panic. However, as the stranger spoke, the Ascended forced himself to still. Then he glared at the other man. Well, as much as a snake could glare. The effect was somewhat ruined by the way his tongue kept flicking in and out to taste the air. However, a warning would’ve been nice.

As the stranger kept talking, Amun cocked his head to one side. Likely, it was strange to see such a human like motion on a snake, but the Ascended didn’t know how he was supposed to act. While he wanted to change back, and now, he didn’t know how to communicate, so he just nodded. Maybe seeing the other man would transform would help Amun figure it out.

Coding base by Sky!