Thought that I was cool, but
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
James took all this in stride as he did most things. With an easy shrug he shifted far more elegantly than Amun had, leaving his head to last so he could tip the ascended a quick wink. There y'see? Easy peasy lemon squeezy James trilled in a silent voice suddenly outrageously Irish. Not smiling now, as snakes hadn't the facial muscles for it, instead James pulsed a smile to the other man. It might have felt strange, but surely no stranger than a dick in your arse. At least there was no pain.

Should Amun feel down the tether of James' thoughts into his mind, he'd see the attuned's internal landscape like some drunken carnival: everything bright and garish, meaningless and fun. There did seem to be one big black ominous door though, behind a wall of rainbow dildos and breasts, with a distinctive keep the ever loving fuck out. this means you vibe coming from it.

Other than the feeling of coldness that Amun was likely to experience, being a snake came with a few fun surprises. Moving about was a lark, new eyes, and of course the desire to crush the life out of things.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
The other man’s voice was unexpected, to say the least. Amun gave the stranger a surprised look, or well, as surprised as a snake could look: the Ascended’s head moved back and forth, and his tongue flicked in and out a few times. Already, he could feel this body’s instincts taking over him a little bit. It was cold, and all he wanted to do was coil up somewhere warm and sleep. As the feeling of...a smile? came from the other man, Amun looked at him more closely. There was more there, a sense of the stranger’s mind, thoughts, emotions though only snippets. Tentatively, Amun sent out a curious tendril. We can talk? He’d been so busy learning about his own kind that he hadn’t bothered to ask many questions about the other races in Caido.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Well, in a manner of speaking.. The snake hissed, obviously pleased at the unintentional pun. Unlike most snake-speech pantomimes, there were no prolonged hisses in their mental voices, though it was easy enough to ham it up. James let the outlander slide across into his mind just as easily as he coiled his body into several circles, his dark tongue forking in and out again.

It was chilly in here and moreso now than as a human James wanted to find somewhere warm to curl up and bask for a few hours. It was one of the primary reasons he was so drawn to heat of any sort: alcohol or drug induced, sexual, fire, or just straight up body-contact.

A rat scurried down one of the various cracks in the back of the 'room' the two currently occupied, and immediately it had James' attention. Uncoiling and slithered forward like black water James streaked swiftly across the ground avoiding the stones and other random junk littering the floor.

Well? Come on then! He called, snaking after the rat.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Despite the pleased feeling Amun could feel in the other man’s mind, the Ascended wasn’t going to laugh at the terrible, terrible pun. However, simply knowing they could communicate was enough to make the potter relax; he’d been worried that he’d be forced to like, coil himself into letters or words or some nonsense like this. Cool. After the initial panic had worn off, he found himself eager to explore this new form. In general, he tended to go with the flow, and didn’t stay scared or angry for long.

As the rat scurried across, Amun’s eyes fixated on it. While he wasn’t hungry snake instincts took over, so when the stranger started slithering forward, the Ascended followed in the other man’s wake. Maybe this could be fun after all. The potter was always down for an adventure.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Not much of a view in this form I'm afraid. The snake chuckled flirtatiously, referring to the uncurvy or interesting body he now possessed.

As snakes, the pair would see the world dichromatically, but of course that mattered little. It was the heat that mattered, and it was the heat James was following. His tongue slipped easily from his parted lips as he shot through the dark and the rubble. Inserting himself into a crack in the wall after the rat, he slithered forward until he found himself in a new room. Likely it had been barricaded off by falling debris, not that the snake was particularly worried about the former architecture at this precise moment. Instead, he coiled and lunged, his nearly fang-less mouth grabbing the body of the rat and pinning it to the ground. Within seconds he'd looped his lower half around it snuggly and began to squeeze.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
The words came along with a sense of what the other man was thinking and feeling. Huh. Neat trick. It sure would come in handy if the Ascended could do it without getting trapped in the body of an animal. Still, he decided to give it a shot himself. Guess we’ll have to rely on our other senses, then. It carried a wicked amount of heat on it, and Amun tried to send along an image of their bodies coiling around each other in a writhing tangle.

However, the stranger was right: there wasn’t much to look at. However, that didn’t mean there wasn’t much to see. Indeed, it was easy enough to follow the heat of the mouse and the heat of his fuck-buddy as they wound through a crack into another room. As the other man lunged for the mouse and then wound his way around the poor rodent, Amun felt amusement bloom in his mind. Kinky. If I’d known you were into this, I would’ve done things differently. It wasn’t like the potter needed to breathe.

Then again, the night was still young.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Well said. James replied with a mental flourish. The imagery was weak, but he got the gist of it well enough. Even so....there was something decidedly strange about being the only one who was (literally) getting off on any of those. If only one of them knew of Lily's room..

S'that so? James warbled. It wasn't often he could find delight in the movement of his muscles, but in this form he certainly could. The life winked out of the rat's eyes with a detectable pop as the air was pushed out of its head. Oh, you beeaaauty The snake moaned with obvious zeal. Shooting a glance towards his counter part, he uncoiled if only slightly, cocking his head to the side.

What say you then? Fancy a bite? This was punctuated with a mental wink, given the circumstances of what led them here.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Thank you. I always was good with my mouth. Amun sent a bit of wry amusement towards the other man; clearly they were speaking with far more than just words, but the potter felt the joke was worth making anyway. At the stranger’s question, the Ascended fired off a pulse of heat with a mischievous edge. I did say you could do whatever you wanted to me as long as I got a taste. And I definitely got my taste. So I guess that means it’s your turn. Amun wouldn’t mind be used or abused in the slightest.

Although the other man’s offer was quite generous, Amun had to decline. I’ve already had my fill for tonight. His thoughts flashed back to the passion he’d felt as the blood poured into him, and he tried to open that feeling up to the stranger. At that point, the potter decided it was a bit silly they didn’t even know what to call each other. What’s your name anyway? In case I decide you need to get lucky again. Trying to send the mental equivalent of a wink, Amun decided he wouldn’t mind another round of this, not in the slightest.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
James...wasn't entirely sure what it was he felt. Normally one night stands and quick fucks didn't bother him, but as messy as he might be about it, at least he gave his partner a story or two to walk away with. Though..in this case he had done with Amun as well. Just not in the conventional sense. Though James was hardly the conventional sort, still there was something a bit fucky to work out. Then again, he was fairly sure Amun would indeed help him work it out, if needed.

Opening the tether, James tilted his head slightly as he felt the rush of orgasmic circulation that he'd felt similarly running through his veins. It was but a whisper of it, but it still made him shiver in his scales.

Y'can call me J. The snake said, his voice laced with..something. Something hard to describe. Something like a box before that big old 'fuck off all ye who enter here' door in his mind. In truth, what it was, was a fucked up kind of honesty with J being just about the closest thing to his real name that he ever gave out.

N'you? I was going to call you moon-ass or, or Tighty Mcfanny, but whatever you're actually called will do as well.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Well, if the other man’s reaction when Amun tried to open up his mind was any indication, it had worked. And if they could get this working all the time, well the potter had lots of ideas about how linked minds could have some fun together. He wasn’t at all bothered by the stranger’s reluctance to share his personal information; the Ascended was used to vagabonds and pirates more than respectable folk, so he met all sorts in his travels. And the best way to deal with a hard case was usually to breeze past them and ignore their silly walls.

Moon-ass. It was ironic, and funny, and apt, beyond his race not that the stranger knew that. Tight Mcfanny was self-explanatory, at least, and the potter chuckled mentally. You can call me whatever you like. But if you wanna find me, I’m Amun Arlun. In the flesh, so to speak. Amun coiled around himself and flicked his tongue out a few times just to get a feel for his latest body. He decided that heatvision was cool and all, but he’d rather have his arms and legs back.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
Found you once without knowin' your name. The snake chortled with a mental grin. Knowing how often folks lied about their names (case in point), he didn't put much stock in them. Still, Amun was probably a bit more socially acceptable to shout through the streets than the nicknames he had in mind.

Right, well. Give us a sec— Opening his jaw the rat snake enveloped the rat in one go; though the shape was still clearly discernible in James' dark body. With a quick glance about, the thief returned his darkened stare to fellow snake. Normally I do dinner before heading back to a strange man's flat for a fuck, but this order works too.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
That was true enough, so Amun wasn’t going to argue with it. Still, he gave a lazy flick of his tail in response to the other man’s comment. Ah, but that was only because you got lucky, remember? Who says your luck will hold? The potter tried to make his mental voice come out in a drawl, but he wasn’t particularly practiced at this whole speaking mind to mind thing—though he’d possessed telepathy in his old form, it had operated far differently than this—so he still had no idea how much the stranger was getting of all this.

I’m always happy to skip dinner entirely and go straight to dessert. At least the heat in the Ascended’s mind and maybe even the image of sensual bites and blood and the slap of skin on skin as he flashed back to their fuck from earlier should come across easily. He mostly ignored what was going on with J's whole eating thing; it wasn't that sexy, though the snake body Amun wore seemed to disagree a little with that sentiment.

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
J
& nothing at all
How else d'ya think I made it this far, mate? The snake countered. It certainly wasn't his muscle or his take-it-or-leave-it charm. Luck was certainly one of the few reasons that James had made it this far in life, and when his luck finally did run out, it was entirely likely that everything else would too.

At least let a fella get his rat down. James chortled, thinking the words as if their content was even remotely alluring, even though it was the exact opposite. Until then it's cold as a mermaid's arse back here, what say we take this party back to your place? Which was to say, back through the hole in the wall.
Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Well, at least J’s statement this time would be quite easy to reply to this time. And for once, it would require a minimum of flirting, given how flirtatious the statement itself would be. I thought it was your good looks. You’re pretty enough not to need luck. Granted, Amun would probably sleep with any man who seemed amenable (though he wasn’t sure if what he did even constituted sleeping, even if what the other man did certainly counted). However, it sure did help when the potter’s partners were attractive.

As J talked about getting his rat down, Amun felt his wicked humor spark once more. But there are so many better things to do with your mouth. Even if most of those things wouldn’t do anything for the Ascended, J would probably get a kick out of them. And here I thought you liked dark holes. A pleasant heat rose within the potter as he remembered the other man slamming his ass; even unfeeling as he was, Amun had enjoyed that. However, as a snake even he had to admit it had been warmer in the other room, and not just because of the sex. Besides, the thought of what they might get up to in there made him all tingly inside.

Coding base by Sky!