in ink
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Over the years the alchemist had written the Launceleyn a great many letters. Not that he remembered any of them now, perhaps unsurprisingly Loren would find this one on his doorstep just the same as all the others: a rolled up piece of parchment with a golden-white feather tied 'round.

Written in Remi's impeccable handwriting was the following. Though tears stained the parchment, with time to think and compose none of the alchemist's lengthy pauses or vocal warbles made it onto the page. Whatever else Remi might have wanted to include, he refrained from, for once. Instead, he simply gave the Launceleyn what he'd been asking for the entire time: an ending.

Loren,

I am so deeply sorry for all that I have put you through. Please know that all I did, I thought for the best. I see now how badly I read the situation, but I never wanted it to come to this.

I have told Ronin everything that happened—everything I did and said. I understand if you wish not to speak with me again, or about the things we said.

I will leave you alone, as you have asked.

- R
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.