The New Era
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
Living beyond your years
Acting out all their fears

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. If the guns are such an issue--" Adam took his pistols off his belt and opened up the chambers, shaking bullets out onto the table in a clinking cascade. There were plenty more in his pockets and sleeves, but no one knew that, so hopefully it would stop them all thinking he was going to actually shoot them.

Because like, yeah, he'd threatened to, but he was secretly kind of a pacifist. Kind of.

Ezra questioned his connections and with a grin, he held up a finger (not the middle one, even though that was very tempting). "Yeah, as a matter of fact. I've been on a late night walk with the Queen and had drinks with the King. As for the General, you're looking at his girlfriends bezzie mate, mate. So you're welcome to meet them whenever you want, if you need me to introduce you." With that said, he gave Ezra a smile that was less genuine than his carefully coiffed hair.

At least Sunjata had some information about Longnight. Sitting back down Adam listened, fingers steeped into a point as he thought about the best course of action. When he spoke he was surprisingly coherent, confident. "Okay. So how about this - I'm gonna trust Sunjata, Ezra and you, our new member--" He winked at Lusea. "To hang out at the temple, find out every bit of gossip and if you can, specifically find out what it was Lucas died for. I have a feeling it's important. And yeah, Sunjata - gauge interest in your plan. We'll start in Flowerbirth - Lusea can tell us all about it then."

He turned back to look at Pet. "Me and Pet...I've heard the Monster Hunter's guild is somewhere else to stay. They must have some good weapons and shit, right? We can scope the place out while we're there." Adam looked back to the whole group (and with a hand, dragged Pet a bit closer to the main table so he could see him too) and held out his hands in a questioning gesture. "What do we all think of that?"

You won't remember this
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i have seen what the darkness does
say goodbye to who i was
Peter’s comment does little to comfort Sunjata. While many of those around here haven’t seen guns before, haven’t been shot or anything, he has too. And even though it’s the first thing Peter says, Sunjata’s steel gaze slips toward the other man with a slightly apologetic look. “I have too, but it doesn’t mean I want to do it again.” He offers mainly for Peter, until Adam does his show of unloading the gun’s bullets onto the table.

He folds his arms along his chest, slinking away from the table while Adam tells them their connections and he puffs out a sigh. It could work, definitely. But when it came to when they needed it to, Sunjata feels that Adam might be more accustomed to being the lone wolf. And while they’re supposed to be working together, he finds he doesn’t exactly trust Adam to not throw them under the bus.

Suddenly he realizes exactly what the resistance of Korofi must have felt when he joined their ranks. So the least he can do is give Adam the benefit of the doubt. At least, until he mentions where they are to be stationed for Longnight. “As much as I’d love to stare at Ezra’s face all week, I’m afraid staying in the Temple isn’t that good of an idea for me.” He refrains from looking to Lusea when he says it. He’s making an effort after all.

I’ve a bit of an acquaintanceship with Remi, who lives in the Guild. Might not be a bad idea for Lusea and I to go there? Ezra should be able to get plenty of information at the Rathskeller, with everyone’s loose lips and all that.” He suggests, his voice surprisingly even. But gods to be stationed at the Temple would be breaking two promises, and he absolutely doesn’t plan on leaving Lusea at one and him at the other.

Not when he could possibly lose her again.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.