Looking For Osiris
Open Shrine Post
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI
Abasi did not know if it was Loren's plan succeeding or just a natural progression, but he had found his sickness had lessened in the last few days. Sometimes he would feel it's clouds around his mind, but it didn't reach in as far, was more like a headache than an all-consuming typhoon, and that much he could deal with.

So, he wasn't going to die of The Blight. And despite his dramatic announcement to Loren, he did not very much want to kill himself either. With both of those facts true as they were, he was in an awkward position of not knowing what to do, yet again. Well, except one idea: As a priest, he was inclinated to go and speak to the Gods of this place.

He had been told he was 'Abandoned'. Without knowing truly what the term meant, he hoped that he could perhaps prove himself to the Gods of the place and find where his own were - or even if these Gods were his own under different names. With these hopes, he knelt before the altar.

There was no statue to anoint, no blessings that he knew were appropriate to say (and the temple was awfully drab, he thought. He felt as if he'd walked into a marketplace, not a divine realm) so Abasi simply knelt before the shrine and held out some meat he had managed to get at the market. A far cry from a proper sacrifice, but it was all he could manage without his tools and a ready supply of goats. "Gods of Caido, I, Abasi, son of Hapuseneb, bring you this offering for your approval. Take of it's spirit so I may know you are listening to my prayer."
Do not raise up intimate companions
For nothing is to be gained from them
Let your own heart be watchful over you

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Only silence greets the son of Hapuseneb. Perhaps he can use his offering for dinner.