wish I knew you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
Amusement is sent back toward Remi at his comments. His wings continue to push him through the air easily, far more than he expects it to, as he releases all abandon to this form and the navy feathers he’s admired for a bit longer than he’d like to admit. Yes, poor big me. He replies with just as much playfulness that Remi had said it with.

But at the mention of not being able to die when shifted, it was incredibly handy, and the man begins to tilt his wings a small amount in an effort to begin to circle like Remi had – trying to follow the lead of the attuned hybrid. Ah, the news keeps getting better. He announces, somehow a feeling of a roguish grin is sent. Though I really hope I don’t have to deal with that anytime soon. A small admission with the event of LongNight around the corner.
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
that's the thing about pain // it demands to be felt
You say that, but I cannot say I know many who have been here more than a few months and haven't had a brush or two with death. Remi sent back with a mild mental pulse; near-death and Caido simply went hand in hand.

Speaking of death, do you know where you will stay for LongNight? The hawk asked, banking sharply now and spiraling back down with a bright cry for his companion to follow.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mm, well, aside from the Blight and that whole deal, I’ll consider myself lucky. He tells the hawk with wry amusement, beginning to gain some confidence with his feathered form and begins to tilt them to guide him side to side while they flew. As Remi asks his question, Sunjata supposes he’s not too surprised at it, and with a feeling of a light sigh he answers. I was hoping the Guild. I kind of promised Phoebe I’d keep my distance the best I can, so I thought it was the safest bet… but we’ll see. I don’t get the final call in the end. He offers, a small amount of uncertainty lacing through the bond.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ahh true. Honestly, it seems like a lifetime ago already. So much has happened since, or at least it feels that way. And they're only a few days away from the deadliest week all year.

Had he a brow to raise he would have. Instead the hawk merely pulsed a note of wry incredulity through the bond. Lusea? He asks, assuming that is who will make the final decision. Well you are both welcome at the guild. We have unicorns for healing and a few amulets of magic as well. And, lots of alcohol. Sure the Rathskeller did too, but Remi's was homemade and importantly, extremely potent.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It does feel like a lifetime ago, and with each passing day he finally has begun to feel better and better. It’s relieving, despite the frustration of what he’s done while blighted… The difficulties revolving around that, that he has to deal with now, while things make sense. But he mentions that he doesn’t get the final say, and he sends his own pulse of humor back.

Not quite. She’d probably be all for the Guild just because it’s not where Phoebe is. He admits a bit wryly. Phoebe… Went and talked to her, so. He offers with a hum, but forgets anything else about the mention of who’s decision it is, when the mention of lots of alcohol captures his thoughts. You got me at lots of alcohol. The feeling of a rumbling chuckle is sent the Alchemist’s way.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Mentally the alchemist cringes, and though he isn't one for male camaraderie most of the time, he does send a pulse of bro-like understanding. She did mention to me that she was going to speak with Lusea. I tried to...suggest other ways of talking to her, but she would not have it. At least they were both still alive? And Phoebe had not shown up in tears at his door again, so it couldn't have gone too badly.

It is how I made a living in Northaven. The hawk replies with a chuckle. And it was me who stocked the Rathskeller early on, so trust me when I say I have more than got this.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I appreciate the attempt. He offers unhelpfully, a pulse of gratitude sent back the Alchemist’s way. It was, in the end, a product of blight and alcohol, and a bit of panic of everything combined. It didn’t make it better, but in the end, perhaps the Alchemist could get a better picture of both sides, come to his own conclusion. And Lusea? Well, she had taken it just about as well as he had expected.

At the comment of alcohol, however, he soars a bit closer toward Remi with a chuckle of his own. I used to be a boxer in Korofi, and I got by a lot on whiskey. He mentions with a rumble of nostalgia. Lusea would basically drown me in it before stitching me up. So if you ever need to get rid of some, let me know. He’s not picky, in the end.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Though Remi is friends with the midwife, he more than knows what it is to make bad decisions; especially when faced with oh-so pretty faces, alcohol, and darkness. So instead of reprimanding the sapphire bird, the alchemist merely pulses a shrug. In the end it is between you two. I am sure she would prefer that I said I would beat you up if you harmed her again, but- Especially given Sunjata was about to reveal he was a boxer, it was probably for the best the alchemist wasn’t much of a fighter himself. -I think maybe I just give you another chance. Remi concluded with a bright laugh, knowing that it was far from true. Sunjata didn’t need another chance, didn’t need anything from the alchemist, especially now that he proved himself to be quite the competent flyer.

Alright, well hopefully we skip the fighting part. At least during LongNight anyways. Things will be cramped enough as it is, with everyone under one roof The hawk trilled mischeviously, before banking back towards the guildhall.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Sunjata follows Remi’s train of thought, a hum of a chuckle leaving his end at the comment. Ah, well, it’s all unintentional I can assure you. He rumbles back, his accent growing slightly thicker as Remi mentions he’ll get a second chance. Something that Sunjata has had many of in his life, but he appreciates it all the same. I’ll do my best to not let you down. He comments, a slight joke but there’s truthfulness beneath it.

After all, he’d asked Phoebe if he needed to meet Remi before they even became a thing. He knows how it goes.

They bank to head back to the Guildhall, and Sunjata manages to land rather successfully, shifting back into himself on the doorstep, covered in furs and cheeks flush against the cold and the flight as he looks toward Remi. “I never really wanted to be a part of the fights. I was only there for the alcohol.” He admits with a wry wink, not entirely true but the grin that follows makes up for the truth of it. “Thanks for helping me out, though. I really appreciate it.” He finally says, all joking tones aside. “And if you need anything, just let me know.” Because he was built pretty tall and muscular, and if Remi ever needed someone to be an extra set of hands for fixing things or testing things out on, it’s the least he could do.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
“Quick learner.” The alchemist comments, landing elegantly at the boxer’s side. He’s been doing this much longer so his movements are more easy and practiced, but for someone as large as Sunjata, the man hasn’t done too badly.

“Well, you can have the alcohol for free, you needn’t worry about that.” Remi returned with a grin, before nodding easily. “Any time. Not that I think you will need it. You took to it right away.” Tilting his head back to laugh, Remi crossed his arms and fixed the taller man with a boyish grin. “ Well you did say you had not met my husband yet. Perhaps I will tell him that I have invited a real man over to help us out around the house.” Jealous Ronin was not. One to needlessly prove himself in drinking games and other silly activities to prove merit? Oh absolutely.

“Well if you do not stay for LongNight, I am sure I will see you after. “

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Had he still bore his feathers, he likely would’ve preened a small amount at the praise. But he doesn’t, and so he simply nods to Remi in response, a crooked smile crossing his face. All he needs to do now is work on it, to let it take control and figure it out from there – but he’s positive now with the pointers from the Alchemist that he could manage just fine.

I haven’t met him, no.” He replies with a light chuckle, though his head tilts as he looks toward Remi. A real man? He snorts at the comment, but nods appreciatingly. “Anytime. I’m a jack of all trades, so it seems.” He’s not particularly good at many of them other than the select few, but he can certainly make his way around. And besides, he’d soon learn at the Temple that his handiwork hasn’t grown too rusted in his years away from the Korofi rebels.

Until then.” He comments, giving a roguish grin to Remi before he turns on his heel and shoves his hands into his pockets to retain as much warmth as possible, slipping away against the snow and darkening light.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA