Velvet Snow
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Jigano nodded, relieved to hear that Nate seemed to be good for Sam, and raising a brow in curiosity at hearing of his profession. "That could definitely come in useful," he murmured, finding it an intriguing pairing. One that he would undoubtedly find out more about soon enough. Too soon, with as fast as Long Night was approaching, and for the moment he turned his attention to getting his supplies and gifts sorted out in the Guild kitchen.

The tea was tucked away in tins and cupboards until only the soft roundish thing remained in the bottom of the bag. Jigano grinned as Remi held it up, free of the bag so the alchemist could see the stuffed animal that had been hiding there. It was fox, stuffed with lambswool, with four small nubbin legs and a sly smile stitched on its pointed face. White rabbit pelts had been cleverly sewn together for the casing so it was soft and plush to the touch, and it's firmly-attached poof of a tail was nearly as big as its body. Jigano looked inordinately pleased with himself as he took back the now-empty bag. "Rory and I have been working on it," he explained proudly. "Ever since our game in the training yard, when you said Aoife and Ronin might like to hug a fox."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Я
Remi felt his heart momentarily clench, unable to help the way his mind spun to thoughts of his own friendly-fox, of whom he hadn't seen in weeks. Inhaling as he gingerly pulled it from the bag, giving it a gentle squeeze  and smiling instantly, he looked up to offer the Sage a broad and charmed smile. "Yes well, that is assuming I give either of them the chance." He muttered, bringing the toy to his face and inhaling deeply, recognizing many of the smells within thanks to his keen animal senses.

"This is truly one of the most thoughtful gestures." The alchemist said, pleased beyond words. "Thank you, Jigano, and please thank Rory as well." Remi added, knowing he'd likely not see the farmer until after the snows were entirely gone.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Jigano blinked for a moment, a bit nonplussed at the thought of Remi snuggling something that bore at least a passing likeness to him, but a moment later he laughed, glad that it was appreciated by the household in general. Hopefully Aoife would get to hug her new plush friend someday soon. It was only fair after all. Remi had a unicorn to snuggle already!

He offered his... friend? ish? a dashing bow. "You're very welcome, and I'll let him know. He'll be glad to hear that it's a hit in the Taliesin house." Maybe after LongNight he could be coaxed back into town to see Remi and Ronin himself, though that would be up to the hunter to decide for himself. For the moment Jigano headed back towards the Guild's entry and his cloak. "Speaking of Rory, I'd best be getting home. It's my turn to make dinner and I need to pick a few things up while I'm in town." He paused, his cheerful mien softening slightly to a genuine smile for the young master of the house. "Take care, Remi. I'll see you soon."