So Very Fine, So Happy Together
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
The shrines, and the gods they hid, had been silent for him twice now. If he was being honest, Peter didn’t think the third time would be any different, but if nothing else, the shrine was a quiet place, a place where he could sit, and think, and talk to himself, just for a little bit. And oh, he had lots to talk about.

”I didn’t... I’m not here for me.” He said, soft enough that the words didn’t ounce around the stone, and set down the few things he’d brought as offerings. A flower, found coated in ice and somehow spared from the harsh cold, and a loaf of bread, fresh baked, though not by his hands. ”I’m here for... for other people. I wanna be better for them. I just... if there’s... someone who can help me...”

He sighed, and sat down, crossing his legs. Peters mind went to Adam, first of all. Of course it did. There was a tangle in his chest and a giddy, nervous heat in his mind that accompanied thoughts of the other man, feelings Peter didn’t know what to do with, or how to reveal. If he even should reveal them. Then, slowly, naturally, his mind moved to the other people he’d met, the people who were kind, different from anyone he’d known before. Rexanna, Loren, Maea. ”I just... want to know... to know how to be what they need. What they want.” It used to be so simple. Peter sighed again, rubbing at his arms, and fell silent, losing himself in his thoughts.
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"What they need, mm?" Frey's voice was sex incarnate; it slipped into Peter's ears naturally to fill the abandoned with a warm rush. Appearing before the man, the deity would appear as the pinnacle of whatever sexual desires the man had, and of course, would be completely naked.  Their eyes slipped salaciously down his body before lazily dragging back up. "Rubbing things is usually a good start." They said, nodding at the way the man's fingers anxiously rubbed at his arms. "Only not so fast hun, you wouldn't want to chafe, now would you?"
FREY
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
A voice wrapped around Peter suddenly, like the arms of a lover, and he shivered before he looked up. And stared, caught fast by the image before him, his lips almost forming Adams name before he realized no, not quite. Then, with a flush, Peter averted his eyes again, not embarrassed by the nakedness of the person, avatar, figure, whatever, but by his reaction to it, sudden, helpless, but obvious.

”I... I don’t want that, n-no. The chafing, I mean. I do... I do wanna know, um... the first thing.” Peters voice came out a rasp, his mouth dry. His hands stopped their movements, and he chanced another look up at the god, feeling very small. ”I brought a uh... brought you a fl-flower.” The blush on his face was now half from strange arousal and half from embarrassment. The things that left his mouth when he didn’t think, honestly.
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
As Peter drew away, Frey stepped closer. Kneeling down to reveal an eyeful of all sorts of bits that the thief might have missed on his first glance, Frey reached out to curl a strong finger beneath Peter's jaw to draw his stare up. "No, no one does, hun." Frey agreed with a lazily smile, their lips perfectly plumped and parted to let their tongue snake out for a hot second.

"A flower, mmm? So you took something that I helped make, you killed it, and then brought it here? To me?" Tutting under their breath, Frey shook their head. "You abandoned sure haven't lost your knack for being hated now have you?"
FREY
Peter Pikely

Change author:
There was no resistance against the finger under his chin, Peter’s eyes widening slightly at what he saw as his gaze rose. He blinked quickly, trying hard to not focus on any one thing in particular, on the tongue, on the lips. Every part of him screamed to avert his gaze in the face of such power, but the longer he looked the more he became drawn in, helpless.

”O-oh, I... I...” Now there was panic in his gaze, the blinking replaced with a wide stare, his brows pulled together in regret. ”I didn’t know. I’m so-sorry.” if he could move, he would grovel, but all he could do try to avert his gaze again, try to prove his sincerity.
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Change author:
"Ooh, ooh, aye, aye?" Frey mocked. "You know, there are apes deep in the jungles to the south that sound just like that. Tell me, is that where you're from hun?" They added with a devilishly alluring smirk.

"Oh, didn't know? What a shame. Not from the south then. Those apes know exactly what you're doing." Narrowing their eyes and extinguishing all person space between them, Frey offered the thief a honeysuckle stare full of venom and lust. "Why is it you're here then?" They implored with a look that said Peter would get exactly one chance to get this right.
FREY
Peter Pikely

Change author:
This was terrifying. The gods voice, cruel and mocking, brought Peter back to a state of mind of that even Zariah hadn’t managed to push him into. He nodded shallowly in response, his mind focused on keeping the being before him happy, as much as he could.

As Frey moved closer to him, Peter drew in a breath, his body at war with itself over whether it should be terrified or aroused, a fight that only added to the fog he was trying to overcome in his mind. Putting as much focus as he could into his voice, his words, he began to entreat the god. ”I am not... good enough to... to protect the people I care about. Wh-who I love. I...” Peter swallowed, fighting to keep his voice steady, subservient. ”I need help. Please. I will... offer whatever you want to be... to be able to keep them safe.”

With his plea made, Peter lowered his eyes again, hoping for the best, that he’d said the right words, but expecting to be punished for his presumptions.
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Change author:
"And you want me to just do all the work for you, is that it? You bring me dead flowers instead of working to get stronger yourself? " Frey's eyes narrowed even as their smile widened.
"Could you even do more than 10 push-ups? Can you speak without st-tut-turing?"

Leaning back and crossing their arms, Frey fixed the abandoned with a soured smile. "Why should I help you, when you've done so very little to help yourself?"
FREY
Peter Pikely

Change author:
”No, I...” Peter faltered, struggling to keep himself composed, to keep from shutting down. This wasn’t fair. None of it. What had the god seen? When he’d been ignored twice already, what did they care? And the flower, if he were bolder he might laugh back in the face of the divine. It was snowing, was it not better to be picked and enjoyed for the days it had left than to wither under the ice?

Instead of voicing any of his own venom or frustration, Peter swallowed, then looked up, focusing on the sardonic smile aimed at him. ”I’m sorry.” His voice was carefully neutral, he wasn’t going to win no matter what he did, so he might as well minimize the damage done. ”I wanted to... be better more quickly.” It took a clear effort to speak so evenly for him, every word slow, carefully thought out. ”I thought I was... supposed to ask for help when I needed it.”
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Change author:
'You think you're so clever." The deity drawled, picking up on Peter's thoughts. "Only now instead of replenishing the soil with the nutrients that this flower stored up after a season of growing, it will turn to dust here in this place, just so that you could make some hollow attempt at piety."

Reaching forward with lightning speed, Frey grabbed at Peter's face, their fingers pressing against his cheeks to stall his lips. "No you aren't hun. But you will be soon, if you aren't careful." Releasing him and turning away, the deity merely scoffed and shrugged. "And I care why?" Turning with an elegant pivot, Frey tsked and shook their head. "And so you came here? You, who aren't even from this land, thought you would just pluck a flower or two and expect us to solve your problems? To give you strength?" Tipping their head back Frey laughed a deep baritone sound.
FREY
Peter Pikely

Change author:
The sudden hand on his face made Peter flinch, his careful blank face cracking to reveal fear, the war waging within him finally won by one single feeling. He had no idea what to do, how to make this better. How to explain himself, his intentions in a satisfying way. Peter stumbled back as he was released, hands coming up to rub at his face and he shuffled further away, knowing it was useless but still wanting the extra distance from the god.

”I don’t know.” Was the whispered answer, Peter careful to not let his fingers muffle the words but still afraid of actually speaking them. He didn’t know why Frey would care about him, didn’t know why they’d answered in the first place. What made this time different. ”I don’t know what... what I did wrong, or how t-to...” He took a deep breath, and fought to not trip over his words. ”... how to fix it. I don’t know how to... be better.”
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Change author:
Frey regarded the abandoned for a moment with a sour expression. Whiny and timid were not traits the deity was particularly fond of, less so when accompanied by dead plants.

"Well let me make this clear for you, hun." They said in a voice tinged with ice. "The answer is: I don't. I don't care about making you stronger. I don't like those that take the easy path, that come here sniveling and whining for someone else to make things better or give them the answers. You want to be strong? Go chop some wood. You want to help protect your friends? Then learn how to do something other than steal and whine.

And most importantly, you want to not end up dead? Think twice next time before you come here thinking you deserve anything at all."

So saying Frey disappeared. However as they did so, Peter would find himself suddenly naked, hands bound behind his back, with a ball-gag snugly between his lips.
FREY