Personal Quest Light Up The Night
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i like it when you take control
Own me, I'll let you play the role
"I guess that means I owe you one. Find me at the Rathskeller sometime, hmm?" Winking at the handsome man whose name you don't know (and honestly? You're more than fine with that), you return back to your work.

So you're an artist and a... ah... criminal? Now? Not bad, overall. As your handsome host excuses everyone you wave a last goodbye to Fangs and the Golden Lady, blowing a kiss to each in turn before flouncing your way back to the bar.
EZRA
i'll be your animal
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
plot twist twistin' my heart 'til it's hollow
band-aids for all my scraped knees
Clemente flushes beneath Bastien's praise, and though his cheeks no longer carry the hue of life and blood they once did, his shy smile is radiant even as it's pointed down at his shoes. "Thanks," he says softly, because he's not really sure what else to say. The warm fuzzy feeling in his chest is foreign, almost uncomfortable, but he thrives under the praise more than he could have ever expected. The prospect of joining makes his pale eyes go wide, glancing between Bastien and the paintbrush in his hand. "So you'd like...let me do this all the time?" He can scarcely believe it. Wouldn't it be a waste of resources to let someone like Clem muck it up while he learned?

Rexanna's words, and her accompanying kind smile, helps soothe that particular worry before he manages to construct it into words. "I'd like that," he mumbles instead, fangs chewing idly on his bottom lip, though it does nothing to stop the way the corners of his mouth twitch in a helpless desire to smile.

Everything after that wraps up relatively quickly, and Clem idles forward, waiting for his turn to sign. This, at least, he knows how to do. He may not have had a proper education since around ten, but he at least remembers how to sign his own name. His handwriting is shaky as he spells out C-L-E-M, but he grins proudly at the little signature, this piece of himself he has left behind. A sign that he was here, that people will look at and remember him by. Something that will last for a long time. He kinda likes the idea. Maybe in time he will return, with better handwriting and an older soul. For now, he looks around at Bastien and Rexanna, and smiles proudly at what he has made.
blankets when i had bad dreams
felt like nothin' could hurt me
CLEMENTE