Tithe to the Temple
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
Jigano arched a brow at the gentle lament, but his smile remained. "Time, practice, and experience will give you that. Though I know how frustrating it is, feeling like we never have enough of the first." He glanced up again to watch the phoenix flying, a beacon of light in defiance of old prejudices and the coming darkness. "But from what you've said, your powers have expanded relatively quickly since coming to Caido and there are bound to be some growing pains alongside that." If Loren survived long enough he'd find his control again, Jigano thought, and with mastered healing magic at his fingertips he would be a hard man to kill. Possibly the hardest in all Caido, barring Ronin and Aoife.

The bard give his companion - perhaps a man becoming his friend? - a small bow. "I should be getting on my way, but thank you for meeting me today. I'll see you soon, Loren. Take care." Isuma peeped regretfully from her place playing with her new friend, flapping up to brush her beak against Astra's velvety nose in parting before she rejoined her companion on his shoulder and the pair collected their might lighter sled and headed off into the fading evening. Not yet the last before the end of the year, but it was far too close for comfort.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Yeah, Loren had been practicing magic all his life. Time, practice, and experience weren’t the problem: the problem was that Loren’s mental state was so poor these days that he could feel his magic leaking out, desperately seeking any outlet it could find. ”I’ll get a handle on it.” Returning Jigano’s bow, the summoner dismissed the phoenix. ”You too.” Hopefully, the bard’s words would prove to be prophetic, and they would indeed see each other again. However, the Launceleyn was pretty sure that LongNight wouldn’t respect any of their hopes, dreams, wishes, or prayers. Astra said goodbye to Isuma, nuzzling against the griffin before returning to Loren's side. His fingers found her fur, and scratched behind her ears, before sighing, and getting back to work.
Never judge a book by its cover.