Peaceful Times
Oliver and Sunjata
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Grasping for the napkins, Oliver tried his best to dab away the dripping wine. Eventually, he stopped coughing and was finally able to properly clean himself up. Not daring to look at the spider once more, he instead stared at the wine glass. "Yeah...totally friendly." A giant spider doesn't feel all that friendly, especially when they're drunk. "Is there....are there any spiders in my glass? I'd really rather not start to drink it only to have a spider crawl on my face." He shuddered at the thought and tried his best not to gag.

Thankfully, food came out soon. Oliver wasn't about to complain because any food was good food, especially when it was warm. "This looks incredible, I don't know why you're acting like I'm eating a bowl of water." Happily, Oliver dug into the stew. A happy hum could be heard as he went in for a second spoonful. "I cant tell if I'm that starving or if this really is that good...but if food is even better than this in the summer....I'm fucked." It was great and if he could, he may have to get seconds.

"Jata...your usual is great, minus the spiders."
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNjATA
the flood
Sunjata lifts the glass to his lips while Oliver cleans himself up, lips quirked in the remnants of his amusement, before a shoulder rises and falls in a shrug of agreement. They were friendly, not the kind to dart toward you and want to fight you – very different from the scorpions of Korofi who were similar to wasps in the ‘I’ll fuck you up’ category. But at the question, Sunjata leans forward to inspect the glass of wine before settling back down before the food arrives. “Looks fine to me.” He says, finding nothing but wine in the glass.

He manages a slight snort to Oliver as he mentions that it’s not a bowl of water, and he nods to that. Perhaps he was lucky, that back home in Korofi before the whole ordeal with the rebels, they had plenty of feasts with huge portions regardless of the season. It took some getting used to, and while he didn’t know where Oliver came from, he supposes food is better than no food. And so Sunjata begins to dig into his own bowl, pausing briefly to point the spoon toward Oliver with a slight grin. “It’s pretty good.” He offers with a grin.

Mhm, minus the spiders.” He adds with a chuckle. Still, the Rathskeller despite the arachnids still had charm.
a little rebellion
now and then
is a good thing
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
With the wine being safely checked over, Oliver happily indulged in drinking it. It tasted good and hey, he could just forget about the spiders for now. Instead, he'd think about the wine, the food, and Sunjata. This would be a nice memory to hold onto while he was forced to stay cooped up, unable to escape for a week. Things would be okay as long as he stayed positive and smart...right?

Eating away at the stew and occasionally sipping on his wine, he'd crack a joke or two to Sunjata and try to enjoy their short time together. LongNight was unfortunately growing near and they wouldn't be able to spend too long together. Instead, he'd focus on the warm feeling that the stew brought him, the delicious wine, and the great company that was Sunjata. LongNight would be okay...he was sure of it.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza