you're holy to me
voice after KQ <3
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

As The Voice touched his temples, Sam let out a tense breath, full of stress he didn't know he'd been holding inside himself. It was all tangled and complicated and awful, but maybe, he thought with clarity, for the first time in a long time, it would all work out. Not only that - it was not all his responsibility.

He had not often felt peace, and he smiled gratefully at The Voice, knowing she would see his thanks without words.

Had he not just been calmed, he might have objected at how The Voice spoke of their non-Ascended citizens, might have recoiled at the way she said they would take the world. But as it was, with the golden and soft touch of a Goddess in his mind, he simply listened and nodded, happy to no longer be hurt and to go somewhere new when the time came.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the VOICE
Clever. But Wessex always has been, and though the goddess isn't surprised, she is infinitely pleased. 'Indeed. I needed an electrical boost you might say. You saw how the tree fought us. Zariah's magic distracted it long enough for me to take hold. But yes, she would have been sent to Halo." Perhaps the Voice should have told the former queen to dress for the occasion. But then again, perhaps Zariah should have asked a few more questions.

Either way.

"Prepare yourselves well for the darkness to come. When the sun rises again, we will take our first real steps towards retaking this world."

Coding base by Sky!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
dirty laundry, hangin' out with the white lies 'til they're clean sheets
testing loyalties,
Wessex mentions Zariah, and Rexanna’s gaze slips toward the Voice with a raised dark brow. The ex-queen, the woman that Rexanna absolutely despises in comparison to everyone else she’s met here. And she grits her teeth with the information given. But if the woman was working for the Voice, and had little to no power over her anymore, well… Perhaps things would be different between the two women.

Yet there’s still a part of the Penumbra that wants to snuff out her light forever.

Exhaling slowly, she nods to the information given. “It will be ours.” She says in a quiet vow, looking over toward Samuel and Wessex with a determined nod.
please don't make me choose sides
when you leave me
REXANNA
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
Wessex would love nothing more than to snuff out the other Launceleyn’s light as well, a small, smug smile slipping out when their Lady admits to using Zariah as a distraction and a test subject. “I hope she froze to death,” Wessex mutters pettily to Rex, so not above sharing her disdain of the former tyrant in the Voice’s presence.

Their first real steps. Got it. Wessex pushes herself to her feet and though she has no need to stretch stiff joints and achey limbs, she does so in a minor fashion anyway, just because the motions are familiar. Back in to the fray they go, back in to the real world, back to LongNight preparations. She looks disheveled. Dirty. Like she’s been through the wringer and came out the other end, but there are no lasting marks on her. She’s down a couple of weapons, but those can always be replaced. In fact, if anything else, she feels stronger than she did when they went to the tree.

“Let’s keep this under wraps, shall we?” the Wraith asks more or less demands of her companions. “If you must tell, choose wisely. I don’t want the self-righteous making a stink before we’re ready to handle it.” Not to mention they have other things to worry about in the very short time before LongNight. Turning to the hologram of their goddess, Wessex bows slightly to the image and sends her a warm thought of thanks and affection. “Thank you, Lady. Until then.”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Sam
Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Everyone spoke so confidently, as if they knew exactly how to move onto and take this new world. Sam didn't, and it scared him (as well as the mention of Zariah, which had him snapping his head up with wide eyes); through the veneer of calm The Voice had placed in his mind he was not overwhelmed by terror, but it lingered about his head.

Wessex requested they not tell anyone and he nodded, though he could already think of those he would choose 'wisely' to tell. Remi and Nate, namely. Perhaps once he would have gone to speak to Jigano, but now...he couldn't trust the bard with the information. "Alright."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the VOICE
Smiling warmly at them each in turn (with her fingers soothingly curling through Sam's hair), the Voice nodded. Never before had her bright ones showed such strength and resilience. Never before had they been so strong.

"Your potential is limitless, my bright ones. Together we will shine brighter than all of the stars. In time, anything you want, you shall have. Until then, have an easy LongNight. Be safe." So saying, she disappeared in a warm crackle of blue energy.

Coding base by Sky!