they took our innocent home
Deimos <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
tell the boy you love that you are too dangerous to keep
take scissors to the strings tying you to him
They don’t like me much either. She admits, giving him a feline look back as if to say that they’re one and the same – birds of a feather, fire beneath the outer exterior of ice and snow. But at the comment of Auni, she hums a bit of laughter to the bond. Auni cares for you a lot. But I think it might be different for him. A quiet announcement of thought as they near the herd and it begins to lift in its surprise at seeing the birds along the branch.

They don’t like people that have magic, from what I’ve heard. Nor do they like those that have taken a life. They are pure. She explains thoughtfully, extending a wing to brush some of the snow from where her talons dig into the bark of the wood. But Auni, having killed Isla however inadvertent it was, I think that might make him a bit different. Even some of the other Luxere are wary. I feel bad for him.
do not eat, do not sleep
perfection is not obtainable
by those who are weak
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
At her comment, he obliged her with a nod – listening to her explanations, to the ways in which the luxere worked, why they didn’t linger around those of their ilk. Pure of heart, mind, and soul, something he and Kiada were anything but, not with incantations, not with the bodies laid between their convictions. Deimos had orchestrated death and demise on too many occasions with too little regret; slashing life out of another for either kingdom, country, or kin, treacherous anarchy in the wake and brandishing of protection. Merciless, ruthless, and ravenous, plunging sword or draining life, utterly indifferent to the consequences, to collapsing lungs, to final heartbeats. They’d been adversaries. They’d been enemies. They’d been means to an end, finality prospered on airs and ethers of vengeance and retribution.

But Auni, who cared for both of them, was an altered from his own species – Isla’s death reshaping his existence. The monolith, the mountain, stewed in silence, drifting along the wind, pondering over their endeavors, the flicker of sheen and shine still in the distance. Perhaps they weren’t aware of them yet, hadn’t given into flight mode and paths. Instead of anything else, of diving into how they weren’t ever going to be virtuous, unflawed souls, a certainty stoked through him, on a flap of wings, on the plume of feathers. Then he is lucky to have you.
"who's gonna let you?"
they asked. i said
"who's gonna stop me?"
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA
The Luxere don’t seem to mind the distance they take, content to remain where they are and brush through the snow for any berries or leaves that might have made it through the frosts of Deepfrost. And Kiada listens to Deimos when he mentions that Auni is lucky to have her — a snort passing through their bond.

I am lucky to have him. She tells him, avian head flickering to view upon him. There was a lot of anger that I harbored when he bonded to me. It felt like I had given up on finding Khairi, after he nearly died in the Rift. There’s a pang of sadness, and likely why she spends much of her time in this form, it’s the closest she can get to her previous companion, the one her brother and her found as an egg, very young and side by side. A vulture for her, a hyena for him.
do not eat, do not sleep
by those who are weak
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
Anger – he could understand anger. Wrath, abhorrence, and contempt had made up a large portion of his life in Helovia – incensed and enraged at every damned turn at the deceit of others, at the power-hungry swings of politics, at the manipulations of gods. There had been lulls, periods and times of repose, but they were scalding and brief, as if he didn’t know what to do with the time, hours spent not calculating, bludgeoning, or ominously threading his way through the world. At her notions, he bowed his head for the simplicity – eyes stalwart and staring out at the expanse, the winding path, the luminescence on the horizon.

Deimos could hardly remember her other companion; memories hazy, sometimes distant, only prolonged along the course of dreams, slumber, or nightmares, and often times he wasn’t certain if they were portions of truth or just an assembling of thoughts and ghosts. It felt like an area he wasn’t supposed to intrude upon, private, confidential, unless she deigned to share any further; he wouldn’t pry, he wouldn’t infringe. The beast sighed though, uncertain of what to say or how to proceed. His experiences with bonded connections were so minimal, with only Zuriel for guidance. He amended his statement instead, a pulse of confident composure and comfort through their attuned natures. Lucky to have one another, then.
"who's gonna let you?"
they asked. i said
"who's gonna stop me?"
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
She has forgotten that he didn’t have a companion back in Helovia, that it was him and only him, while so many others had one bound to the soul. Even her mother had one, however small the weasel like creature had been. She had bonded to Khairi at such a young age, that when she arrived to Caido without that attachment, she had been lost. It felt… Empty, different, far too lonely. A piece of her had gone missing with Khairi, and despite Auni’s presence… It was never going to be the same.

At his comment though, she can’t help but to tilt her avian head toward him with a beaky grin. I think we are lucky to have you. She certainly felt that every day, despite what she’s done blighted, what she’s said. He’s the closest thing (and always has been) to a father to her, even if this world had adjusted their ages and things didn’t seem to make sense. He was still there for her, still that person she had always wanted in her life.
do not eat, do not sleep
by those who are weak
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
Her words resonated far deeper than she’d probably ever realize – not certain if anyone had believed they were fortunate to have him in their lives. It settled and wrapped around the icy chambers of his heart, the chambers thawing, the glacier remnants pooling into melted expanses. He shifted, mostly out of the unknown, not sure what to say to such a statement – half-intending to snort or self-deprecate it away. No one in Helovia ever seemed to find themselves seeking him out for anything other than ambitions, aspirations, challenges, duels, or bludgeoning factions. He’d been bold and intimidating and altogether menacing, every intention layered and lacquered to his nefarious inclinations, protecting those mountains until his last breath, until his last heartbeat. He’d sacrificed and pledged, then died; a cycle of every warrior’s bounty and proclamations. And now? Now what –

The beast ended up chuckling, not glancing her way, but there was an inward, pervading essence coiled around his soul, surrounding their attuned bond, of comfort and composure, of satisfaction and contentment, softer, not a hardened expanse where anything that strived to reach him would be crushed in immediate irreverence. Thank you, he chuffed. Maybe that was all that needed to be said. Maybe that was all that he needed.
"who's gonna let you?"
they asked. i said
"who's gonna stop me?"