i bloom just for you
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
the shield of safrin
Again she blushes, raising her hand to the back of her neck, a shy and awkward smile on her face. "I'm sorry..." the Shield murmurs, glancing down and biting her lip but not retreating, not today. "I just- Deimos and Kiada. They made me this necklace, and said I should put charms on it for... for the things I want to remember. And I want to remember today." Gently her fingers ghost across the things already there: whale, luxere, and unicorn on one side of the crystal pendant, the vulture, shield, and sword on the other.

Looking back up at Safrin with earnest eyes as black as night, Amalia drops her hand to her lap, stroking Jyoti gently. "So I thought maybe... would you add a charm for me? I know it already has stars, but it would... I would love to have something of you."
you're breaking your own heart

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The goddess chuckles. This notion of solidifying memories is so very human , but she adores Amalia. That, and the girl is implicitly appealing to the deity's vanity in a way she is hopeless to resist. "Some of me, hmm?" It isn't what Amalia meant in all likelihood, but it is what she will get. Nothing so predictable as a moon or a star, but a literal piece of Safrin.

Reaching a hand and placing it against her chest and then indeed pushing it through and into her chest cavity, there is a small click, as if a piece of something has been broken off. Pulling her fingers out, there is a midnight-purple bit of bone between Safrin's fingers. As it catches the light it shines revealing an infinite number of stars within that just as quickly disappear. It is warm to the touch (and always will be). Rigid and porous unlike any earthly material, the goddess presses it against the necklace and there it fuses.
SAFRIN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
the shield of safrin
She expects a star, perhaps, or a lock of hair at the most: not a piece of bone. Eyes growing wide in shock, Amalia gaps as Safrin reaches into her chest and pulls out a tiny piece of sparkling rib, dark as the night sky and porous. Speechless, she watches the goddess press it among the charms, reaching up to touch it as Safrin's fingers fall away. It's... warm? And hard?

And certainly memorable.

"Thank... you," Amalia says, almost laughing, not really sure what else to do. "Did... did it hurt?" A piece of the goddess, indeed.
you're breaking your own heart

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Hurt? Mmmm." Safrin shakes her head softly. '"I do not experience pain the way that you do. So no, I suppose that it didn't hurt."

Running a hand down Amalia's braid and leaving starshine in the wake of her fingertips, the goddess sighs gently. "Well. You've a library to move and a fish to find." She chuckles warmly, smiling warmly down at her Shield.

"Though you cannot be my light literally during LongNight, you can in terms of your presence. Go where I cannot. Keep safe who you can, and most importantly, always, always be exactly who you are."
SAFRIN