dance for me
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
This is love, is everything she could have imagined. Her mind caught up with nothing but Bastien, nothing but the man she whole-heartedly loves. It’s her undoing, in the end, and she manages to tangle her fingers into his hair, a smile full of adoration on her lips as he finishes with a shift of his hips that has a slightly surprised gasp leaving her. Oh, but she doesn’t mind, because her mind and thoughts are wrapped around him and everything about him, that she remains when he removes his hands from her hips – small marks left behind that she doesn’t feel.

He strokes her hair and she rubs her thumb along the stubble of his strong jawline, leaning down to press her forehead against his before she presses a kiss to the bridge of his nose and slides off him to snuggle up close to him – an arm wrapped around his chest to pull him close. “I love you Bastien. I’m glad you picked me.” She says, a hint of a teasing tone in her voice as she taps his shoulder. In reality, there had never really been a choice for her. It was him, or it wasn’t.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Bastien
You will let me in.
and we will begin to love in a fashion I couldn't fathom existed.

The high-strung pleasure seemed to linger all around them as they both came down, so much in awe that all they could do was smile and touch each other. Bastien did not truly have many thoughts in the moment, just love and a golden joy spreading through his body and mind.

His arms automatically went around Rex as she laid next to him and he kissed her hair, stroking it with one hand. "Darling, who else could I pick? No one shines as brightly as you." And it was true. In this place (and in Venice too) he had never seen anyone that was so beautiful as Rexanna - not just in her face, but her spirit.

"I know that we made our vows, but Rexanna..." He leaned down to look at her, gently placing a finger under Rex's chin to lift up her face. "I swear to you I shall do my best to make you happy, to protect you and to support you - and to give you orgasms or the closest we can get, for many years to come."

And the sex? Well, it'll be off the charts.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
He always knows the right things to say to her, only now she doesn’t quite blush the way she had before. But the smile that graces her face makes up for it, small and serene, sweet and bright like how she imagines their future to be. Yet she doesn’t have a chance to say anything as he’s adjusting, hovering over her just enough to look down and lift her chin, sapphire eyes searching his own ochre ones.

She lifts a hand to rest on the one that lifts her chin, her thumb stroking it gently as she gives him a brighter smile at the addendum to the vows. “I love you Bastien.” She says quietly, once again, because she can’t say it enough. “And you already have. There’s no doubts anywhere within me that you’ll stop.” Another pause as she searches his gaze. “Likewise, I promise that I’ll do everything I can to keep you happy, support you every way I can, to love you until our last… Well, I was going to say breath, but you know what I mean.” She jests, lifting her hand to his cheek where she taps her finger gently along his cheekbone, a quiet hum of laughter leaving her.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Bastien
You will let me in.
and we will begin to love in a fashion I couldn't fathom existed.

Her fingers on his face were warm and sweet, even with his numb skin. Bastien chuckled at her little joke. "Until our years are through, whether those are five or five thousand, how about that?" Saying such a high number (yet as far as he knew, a possible one) was still a little unnerving, but now he was mostly excited to have so long to find out more about Rexanna, find more ways to love her.

There were some things that words could not say, that were better communicated through gentle touches and falling asleep with her on his chest; while his breath didn't rise and fall through his lungs anymore, he felt they were in sync.

And the sex? Well, it'll be off the charts.