Mini Event Refract bright like a diamond
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
resistance... because if we fight, we might lose
but if we don't fight
A week in closed quarters with a bunch of strangers. Exactly how I wanted to spend the winter.

Apparently, though, that's the thing that people are doing, and our fearless leader has stationed Sunny and me here. Could be worse- in all honesty, being crammed into a guildhall feels quite a bit worse than the fate we've been assigned. At least there's space here, and booze, and decent seeming company.

And a boyfriend to babysit.

Grinning wolfishly, I nod at Sunny's suggestion, sharp eyes taking in the assembling crowd. "You know I'm down to drink away the week. You're the one who's been having trouble holding his liquor."
we've already lost
LUSEA
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
Clemente
He goes where Rexanna leads, trusting but still hesitant. He is fearful of these monsters spoken of so frequently. He may have lived his entire life surrounded by eccentricities, magic, things that were normal that are not here in Caido - but monsters? No, the only monsters Clem had ever encountered were others of his kind. Cruelty in the shape of human flesh. So he's...intimidated. Scared. But Rexanna has not lead him wrong, and he is coming to love her perhaps too much for what the fragile boy inside would want. Yet here he is, taking in the password, listening to every order, quiet and complacent.

And then he follows them inside, and finds a place to curl up, going about the habitual motions of building up a sort of nest. Protective, somewhere to hide from everyone's eyes. It's weird not to sleep, but at least he'll have a place to curl up, much like an alley cat. At least he knows a few people here, which is a minor comfort in the face of his anxieties.
i stopped being a kid the day
you sent me down here to die
Granger Luch
Nurse Aide

Age: 23 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
Granger
Granger had always spent Longnight in his attuned shift as a field mouse and this one was no different. He didn't particularly care for spending time in the temple, particularly with how many people were stuffed in one place with no reprieve, but it was only for a week. His small, furry body had found a hole in the wall that he could call home for the time being. It wasn't exactly comfortable, with no bedding to be found, but it hid him from others that he didn't particularly care to continuously exchange pleasantries with.

Curled up with his tail wrapped around his snout, Granger settled in for a long week.

Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 22 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
DANTE
I'm a professional idiot
don't tell my mom
Dante had no qualms on following Evie here. Whever 'here' was. He wasn't entirely sure but it looked almost like a church from back home, and the walk from wherever he had started had given him the chance to really talk to the beautiful guardian angel that had found him (talk her ear off at least). His sense of where Caido was, or what it was like, still wasn't exactly clear except for the fact that he couldn't go outside. Not if he wanted to die, which he wasn't particularly keen on, especially if he was yet to find Clementine. Falling through the same portal seemed like a long shot but the alternative, being alone in a foreign world where monsters came out at night that had more than just sharp teeth, was more terrifying than whatever Longnight was.

As it was, being ushered inside the temple before anything could get a bite of him, left the young boy in a bit of a daze as he found an old tapestry to wrap up in and keep warm with. He couldn't stick to Evie like a bur, as much as he would like to do so, and a corner to himself seemed the next best thing amidst so many strangers. The snow soaked into his socks through worn shoes, and he set to work in laying out his clothes to dry before doing any more exploring, warmth remaining his first priority.

Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
EVIe
Evie takes a moment to appreciate her decision to visit the Spire before LongNight. As Dante trails along beside her, the sun slowly sinking down to be unseen for many days, Evie is grateful for the path that took her by him. She may not have a motherly countenance, or any instincts to hold and shelter the boy, but the idea of him portalling straight into LongNight's deadly grasp makes her stomach turn. Seeing him safely through the Temple doors helps ease that particular feeling, and she ruffles his hair as they part, intending to take her stuffed full bag to the Infirmary. She had labelled everything and her items were easy to distinguish for when she needed to take them back to the apothecary, but Evie fully intended on sharing if it was needed.

And her magic, if worst came to worst. Her healing was not nearly powerful enough to bring someone back from a grievous wound, but anything - anything at all - would be of use during LongNight.
Don't read the last page
But I stay
when it's hard or it’s wrong or you’re making mistakes
table by sky!