temple fun times
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Well well well. It seemed that Blondie had a bit of a spine after all. A bit. Amun smirked as Oliver started issuing orders. They weren’t given with a lot of force, but hey, they were orders. There was hope for the newcomer yet. Honestly, it was probably for the best that they didn’t have a whole lot of authority in them; the Ascended knew he was in charge, no matter who was saying what. Superior being and all that. ”Actually, I don’t just want a show. You see, I prefer to use all my senses rather than just my vision. Smell. Hearing. Touch.” Licking his lips and lingering on his fangs, he winked at Blondie. ”Taste.”

But the potter was happy to comply with the whole losing a few layers suggestion. Breaking free of Gorgeous as the bartender shucked off the furs, Amun crossed his arms, hooked his fingers under the bottom of his shirt, and slowly peeled it off, exposing one inch of tantalizing skin at a time. He rolled his body as he went, making his muscles stand out. Once it was fully off, he tossed it aside, then laid his hand on Gorgeous’ now bare chest, fingers resuming their sensual dance across the bartender’s skin. ”I think I’ll call you mine.” The Ascended’s tone held a wicked amount of playful heat.

It stayed there as Gorgeous responded to the continuing music metaphor. ”Trust me. I’ll help you find pitches you didn’t know you had.” The potter’s hands scratched briefly at Gorgeous’ skin, not enough to draw blood, but enough to tell the bartender that Amun wasn’t above getting a little rough. Afterwards, his fingers drifted over to the Gorgeous’s nipple, but never quite touched it, circling and teasing.

At which point, Oliver came over and the bartender slipped behind Amun, Gorgeous’ chin resting on the Ascended’s shoulder and strong hands wrapping around the potter’s body. Amun quite liked being the center of all this attention, of course. Not bothering to respond to the comment about who was in charge—because, again, it was the potter—he just lifted one hand to run it through the bartender’s luxurious hair as teeth nipped at Amun’s ear and hands found his pants.

”That’s all, Blondie? You’ve got two hot bodies just waiting for you, and all you want is the same thing as last time?” The Ascended crooked a finger in a come hither gesture at Oliver as the potter’s voice dropped into a lower, more sensual, and more commanding register. ”I think you can do better than that.” Turning to the bartender’s deliciously close face, Amun smirked. ”Who said I was the one being shared? You’re mine, Gorgeous.” And the Ascended would do as he pleased. With that, without hesitation, he leaned forward to kiss the bartender hungrily.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Every time Amun licked his lips, licked his fangs, sent shudders down Oliver's spine. Made him feel warm in his groin and reminded him of all those feelings from before. Caused him to yearn for more. He wanted that, more than anything."Then use those senses. Show me that you want me. Because right now you haven't showed me any of that, seems like you don't know what you want from me." His voice came out loud without stumbles, but also teasing towards the end. He wanted to egg Amun on, cause him to drop the brunette and come for him.

However, a certain someone was stubborn. Refusing to share even Amun. Oliver knew from experience that Amun was the one to take charge. The one time Oliver had tried to pleasure the other man, show him that he could do something great, his head was yanked back and he was put back in his place. No way would Amun allow himself to be turned into the one being controlled. Still, that didn't prevent him from feeling jealous. Craving those feelings himself.

The only thing showing Oliver that he could still do stuff, still had hope of ever receiving anything in return was the way Amun addressed him. Reminiscent of their first time together, the Ascended beckoned him forward, showing how much control he had over him. "I want more." His voice was quieter now than before, but no less confident. More like he was in thought, trying to decide what to say next. "Leave marks. Show me what you can do." Obviously, he wasn't entirely used to making upfront demands. He wasn't sure what to ask for from the two. Should he even ask for something in specific? Or should he hope that the two would give him what his body desired.

Amun only seemed to confirm his suspicions. He showed the brunette exactly what Oliver assumed: the Ascended was in control. He always was. Still, there wasn't too much Oliver could do. The two had already begun to kiss and Oliver hadn't even gotten so much as a touch. It made the jealousy in him rise. He had to do something to establish he was still there. That he wanted more than just a simple bite from Amun.

With his back tall, though would the two even notice, he marched up behind Ezra. Taking off his sweater to reveal a torso with three tattoos, he stood behind the tall brunette. Oliver stood close, their bodies almost meeting.  

Without little hesitation, most likely due to how badly Oliver wanted attention, he moved to grasp at the other's waistband. His hands moved along the fabric and bare skin as he moved towards the front. While one hand dipped just below the waist band, the other worked towards removing anything that restricted him from straight up yanking the pants down. The belt was removed and he now worked towards pulling the pants down. As he did so, he left lingering kissing along the other's back. Amun had zero interest in this sort of attention, but perhaps the brunette would be hooked.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EZRA
And suddenly the lamb is a little bit of a lion- not much, but it's a start. Though as he suddenly marches at you both and tries to abscond with your pants, you fins yourself less turned on than irate. You and Fangs are having fun, and Mousey over here? He's taking the whole thing way too seriously. It makes the whole thing feel more like business than pleasure, and you've kinda moved on from that fuckery of a life.

So as much as you would love to keep making out with Fangs, exploring his mouth with your eager tongue and pushing your aching erection against him and slipping your fingers over the tight curve of his ass, you just don't want to deal with the baggage.

So as the mouse goes to pull of your pants you spin around, catlike, for all the world hissing at the little lamb. "Desperation and jealousy make your skin look pasty, darling- I'd suggest another look." Look- you've done your share of hands on teaching for little vanilla twinks. If Blondie wants to watch and learn he's welcome to it, but you meant what you said: you're not in the mood to share just now.
isn't it lovely, all alone
heart made of glass
my mind made of stone
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
”You already know what I want from you, Blondie.” A bite. That was all the Ascended could offer. Oh sure, he could fool around—and wouldn’t mind pleasuring either man, not in the slightest—but that would just be mental and emotional, to know that he could still do it. For his physical sake, some blood would sate his appetites. For a little bit.

As Oliver approached, Amun smirked. It was progress. But was it enough? Because even the small flickers of certainty died under the potter’s commanding gaze. ”Gotta be a little more specific than that.” Indeed, Amun wasn’t all that impressed. Leave marks? Where. Show Blondie that the Ascended could do what? Oh so much, but Blondie needed to learn to ask. Or to take.

As Oliver walked around to try and take off Gorgeous’ pants, the bartender turned as hissed at Blondie. Seemed that Gorgeous wasn't all that impressed with Oliver either. Alright then. ”Then look at me instead, Gorgeous.” And Blondie could look as well. At this point the Ascended was growing bored with all the games and posturing. This was taking far too long, and he decided that he’d waited long enough. If the bartender didn’t want Blondie, that was fine. But the potter wanted someone, and he was just about ready to take what he could get.

Stepping forward, one hand reached forward to slip under Gorgeous’ pants, finding the bartender’s hard length and stroking it roughly. The other rose to grip that beautiful hair in a tight fist. Jerking Gorgeous’ head to one side, Amun stepped forward, nipping at the bartender’s collarbone and then kissing up his neck, making sure to leave marks behind. Then, without warning, he bite down and felt Gorgeous’ delicious blood pour pasted Amun’s lips. It tasted as good as the bartender looked. With a moan, the potter’s dexterous fingers picked up their pace on Gorgeous’ cock.

Hopefully Oliver was learning a few things.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
Amun wanted specific? Fine. Oliver could be specific. "Then I want you to bite me. Shove me up against the wall. Kiss me and pull on my hair. Leave marks on my neck." Oliver wanted Amun to use him, make him feel like he was wanted. Make him feel pleasure far more intense than what he experienced the last time.

Unfortunately, things weren't working his way in the slightest. Neither the kissing nor his attempt to remove the stranger's pants worked. In fact, the person simple whipped around and started scolding him. Out of embarrassment, Oliver's face begun to turn a deep red. He felt ashamed, like he had done something terribly wrong.

Taking a few steps to the side, Oliver sheepishly turned to focus more on Amun. He knew it was better for him to remain there than try to do more with the stranger. Amun wouldn't be able to feel any kisses, no matter how badly Oliver wanted to gain the other man's attention. The two knew how desperate he was and it was absolutely embarrassing. To be scolded and mocked just for trying his damn best.

So instead all he could do for now was watch. He could feel himself growing hard at the sight. To see someone else be bitten and knowing full well just how pleasurable it was. Amun was a consistent man, so it seems, proceeding to do exactly what happened to him. Oliver could only try to hide both the growing hardness as well as his jealousy.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EZRA
Here's a fun fact about you: you have no shame. Zero. Zilch. What's the point? Life's too short to not have fun, and fun's too good to feel embarrassed by it. So when Fangs spins you around and bites down on your neck, you don't even try to hide your pleasure. Your head tilts obediently to the side to allow him access; you rock your hips against the hand on your cock, enjoying the rough contact, the way it hits you from multiple locations. "Hnnnng," you groan obligingly, your voice a low and rumbling growl in your throat as your hands grip tight to the man who's given you what you've craved, one on his back, one on his ass. "Fuck yeah, that's good."

Oh, but the poor little lamb is simply watching. It makes it sweeter: you won this fight, got the attention with your wiles and skill. You don't like to dominate in the bedroom, but in the hierarchy of subs you live on top and people like Blondie better fucking know it. So maybe you play up the theatrics a little, raising your voice and groaning low and languid, your voice well trained to make every note seem like a song of pleasure and passion (not entirely inaccurate, for the record). You can feel your orgasm rising in your belly, but you're a well trained creature - you never finish until you're allowed.

"I wanna - hngh - cum, Fangs. May I cum for you?"
isn't it lovely, all alone
heart made of glass
my mind made of stone
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Maybe if Blondie had expressed those desires earlier, Amun would’ve obliged Oliver. However, the Ascended already had a plaything, and as his fangs sank into Gorgeous’ neck, the potter hummed sensually as the pleasure crested within him. He could feel the bartender responding as well, the hard length of the man’s cock growing harder, more rigid; at that feeling, and the fire building inside, Amun’s fingers took on a rougher and firmer pace, stroking Gorgeous with increasingly wild abandon, uncaring exactly how the bartender liked it. As the potter had said, the bartender belonged to Amun now, at least for a little while.

Blondie, sadly, didn’t join them, instead just standing to the side and watching. As Gorgeous asked for permission to cum, though, the Ascended chuckled against the bartender’s neck, sensing an opportunity for all of them to get what they wanted. Lifting his fangs, the potter licked his lips, then smirked. ”You may.” With that, Amun gave Gorgeous an extra firm twist around the bartender’s shaft. ”I want you both to come for me.” Though his hands were on the bartender, the Ascended’s eyes were on Blondie, practically ordering Oliver to pleasure himself.

Permission given, already coming down from the high of the bite, the potter returned his mouth to Gorgeous’ neck. The Ascended lapped at the droplets of blood there, chasing the last bits of pleasure, nipping now and then at the bartender’s skin, though not breaking it. One bite was enough for now. Though hopefully there would be more to follow. There wouldn’t, because Ezra was a dumbass who’d get himself killed.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The sounds of pleasure were loud and clear, so clear that maybe the other was trying to show off. Show him that he had won, that he was the one being directly pleasured by Amun. If he said he wasn't jealous then he would've been lying, but he also couldn't say he wasn't immensely turned on. Still, he felt bad, under the belief that he didn't deserve to even touch himself. Maybe it was out of embarrassment or maybe it was because he felt like he didn't deserve to feel good.

Things seemed to go fast between the two, as soon, the brunette was asking to finish. Gods. He wanted to be that bold with his language. Still, Oliver's hands remained still...until Amun finally addressed him. No longer was he ignored and alone, no. Amun's demands were loud and clear and Oliver wanted to give in...wanted to feel pleasure.

His hand slowly drifted under the waist band of his pants. Hesitantly, he paused before dipping it under the remaining piece of clothes. Without wasting any time, he started to stroke his hard length, letting out a soft moan at the sudden attention.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted