make your blood run hot (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun wasn’t the adventurous sort. Well, that wasn’t exactly true: he was perfectly happy exploring wherever his heart and his legs (and, before it had stopped working, his dick) had led him. However, he wasn’t the heroic or questing type. Still, even he got restless relatively quickly at the thought of staying cooped up inside for a week, while darkness and monsters reigned outside. Obviously, he wasn’t quite desperate enough to consider venturing outside. That being said, he was going to check out every nook and cranny of the Temple. Mostly, he was looking for hidden spots for hookups—since he’d been promised hookups, and was going to claim was he was owed—but if he stumbled upon something or someone interesting, so much the better. His first stop, though, was not that promising, just some beds and some medical supplies. Presumably it was an infirmary of some sort.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Granger Luch
Nurse Aide

Age: 23 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Granger
Granger had left his hole, a safe space in the chaos that was abound with this many people in one place, on the search for something to lay down as bedding. He'd managed to avoid just about everyone thus far but the nights were colder than he'd expected and his discomfort drove him into his human form to search the various rooms in the temple to find something suitable.

He'd hand his hands in various glass jars, pulling out what looked like cotton, and the gauze he recognized from his lesson with Cera. They were soft and could be layered for something rather comfortable if he could bring back enough without notice. But when he hears footsteps enter, his hands freeze where they are as he glances over to the newcomer.

Granger didn't recognize the young man in front of him, but that wasn't surprising as far as he was concerned. The fact he knew so few people hardly bothered him except times like Longnight where everyone was expected to just get along.

"Who're you? I have 'ery right to be here, much as you do anyway." The young boy didn't give the other a chance to address him before he's spitting his words out, holding the supplies close to his chest.

Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Ugh. More children with chips on their shoulders. Well, teens, but they were children to the Ascended. Amun eyed this particular specimen before dismissing him as anything more than an annoyance. Indeed, as the teen held up the bundle and immediately tried to defend his presence in the Infirmary. Very convincing.

”Sureeeee you do. I wasn't aware the Infirmary was off limits.” The potter smirked at the teen. ”I’m Amun Arlun. And you are?” However, it was such a tragic performance that Amun took pity on the child. ”Listen, kid. I don’t care where you go or what you do. But if you’re going to try and convince people you belong somewhere, maybe don’t defend your presence there before I say anything. Shit like that just makes people suspicious.” If there was one thing the Ascended was good at, it was going with the flow and making himself welcome. So he had more than a few tricks to avoid arousing the wrong sort of attention.

Coding base by Sky!
Granger Luch
Nurse Aide

Age: 23 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Granger
"'s not, but..." Granger shrugged, glancing at the sharper instruments around the infirmary. "Most old men like you don't want me hanging around this. Cera taught me though. How to use 'em all proper." There's a hint of a smile pulling at his lips as he remembers the blonde man; so ethereal in his movements full of grace, and kindness. Granger may not put much stock in the gods as it was but they hardly held a torch to Cera's light, even during their brief interactions.

"'m name's Granger, the last of the Luch's here. I was hoping he could teach me more but I can't find him so... I thought I might use some of this to at least make a bed with." He held out some of the gauze, the tough exterior he initially portrayed having instantly softened with the mention of his self-appointed mentor. "I don't, uh, normally talk to many others though."

Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Wow. Old. Amun was hurt. He was in his prime, and he’d remain in his prime forever, assuming he didn’t do something dumb and get himself killed. He smirked at the boy. ”I’m not most men.” The Ascended wasn’t going to touch the age comment. ”Cera taught you how to handle tools, huh?” Sounds like this Cera was someone the potter should meet; while he probably should’ve learned his lesson about making quips like that in front of children, that was relatively tame by Amun’s standards, and he would stop at the first sign of discomfort. Besides, his voice had come out lightly, if a bit teasingly.

Well, boy had a name: Granger Luch. Last of the Luch’s sounded downright tragic, but the Ascended wasn’t much interested in the sob story. ”Amun Arlun, at your service.” He held out his hand to the boy. The comment about bedding earned a grin from the potter. ”Well. There are all these empty beds here. Why not just use one of them? Since you belong here and all that.” Seemed like a much easier solution to the problem than trying to make bedding out of an inadequate amount of gauze.

Coding base by Sky!
Granger Luch
Nurse Aide

Change author:
Granger
Granger glanced with a raised brow at the bone saw kept in a nearby cupboard and shrugged. He hadn't gotten into too much of the advanced medical stuff, but he could handle a few scrapes and bruises. Anything more than what required stitches was out of his wheelhouse. Regardless though, he nodded. "Enough to get by, I s'pose. But Cera's better if you need help with something of that sort." It didn't seem that Amun had anything that needed treating though, so tools hardly seemed necessary.

Relcutantly reaching a hand to shake Amun's, he nodded though obvious distaste wrote itself across his already morose features, dropping his hand the moment of pleasantry was over. His mama hadn't raised him in a barn- despite appearances. "Too many people in the beds. I have a hole I found... Lots of 'em here in this place." His calloused fingers fidget with the fabric. "What're you looking for here? I might be able to help. If you wanted." While he wasn't big on being around others, his pa's words always nagged at the back of his head to help others if given the chance. Something about doing the 'right' thing and all that, for all the good it did him in the end.

Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Alright, well the innuendo went right over the teen’s head. That was probably for the best: Amun really didn’t want a repeat of the last time he’d made sexual comments in front of a teen. ”Well. I’ll keep an eye out for this Cera.” Indeed, maybe the man could help the Ascended find some tools to help with the fact that he couldn’t get it up. The fact that Cera was dead would make that difficult. People seemed quite perturbed by the potter’s limitations and it was starting to annoy him.

Alrighty then. Granger didn’t like to be touched. Honestly, what was it with Caido’s teens? Didn’t any of them know that a roll in the hay was good for the soul? Still, Amun wasn’t going to bother the boy. Instead, the Ascended just glanced around at the clearly empty beds of the Infirmary: far as he could tell, and far as he knew, there was no one injured at the moment. ”What people? And I’m sure you could snag one for yourself. Just tell them you need it for medicinal purposes.” Or lie the boy could lie and say he was ill; the potter couldn’t get away with that, but no one would question a youth like Granger.

Grinning, Amun shrugged at the boy’s question. ”I wasn’t looking for anything in particular. Just bored and wanted to stretch my legs.” While he wouldn’t have minded poking around and pocketing a few things, Granger seemed like too much of a goody-two shoes to risk it. Oh well. Some other time then.

Coding base by Sky!