raise some hell before we ghost
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
resistance... because if we fight, we might lose
but if we don't fight
One by one they crumble beneath me, falling to my wiles, to the ministrations of my pussy and my mouth. Fuck if it doesn't feel good to bring them crashing down, be the thing that sends them spiraling and falling, my name on their lips, their voices raised in adulation of the way I entice them to feel. Loren first, but I never expected the summoner to stand up to two Korifis and come out even close to on top. Honestly, I'm impressed he's done as well as he has- even as his orgasm shakes him he continues to grind against me, his groin and hands applying pressure in a way that drives me wild.

And between that and Sunny's dick in my mouth, well, can you blame me for being so close to completion? I can feel him rising up, my flood, and as his lips meet Loren's once again the resulting tension is just too much. Taking him deep into my mouth I stifle my groan upon his cock, body vibrating between the pair of them as Sunjata's seed spills into my throat. There will be a bruise upon his hip, shaped just like my fingers, and a matching one upon my neck. Marks of a lover: like others might wear jewelry, I wear the scars and pockets of blood.

Slick with sweat and still riding the aftershocks of my orgasm, I at last let myself pull away. There is dampness on either side of me, the evidence of my misdemeanors dripping onto the floor as I turn around, leaning back against Sunjata's chair, head thrown onto the hard wood in unabashed delight. My right arm raises to grab my flood's hip; my left foot reaches out to trace Loren's chest, lazily tracing circles on the bare skin as I flash him a feral, exhausted grin. "I think we showed him, klein towenaar. With a little more practice, maybe we can make a Korofi minnaar of you yet."

klein towenaar - little mage
minnaar - lover
we've already lost
LUSEA
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Loren had thought that his own orgasm was the height of the pleasure he would reach. However, Sunjata moaned as he climaxed as well and nipped at the summoner’s lip. That cause his desire to spike even higher. He growled back, his own teeth returning the favor and biting down hard on the other man’s lips. Still, the Launceleyn let the panther break away easily enough so that they could both focus solely on Lusea. As Sunjata’s hands found their way to her neck, Loren’s found their way to her breasts. Now her nipples were the ones he rubbed and pinched, even as he continued to press against her, his semi-erect cock still inside her.

And then she orgasmed as well, and the summoner groaned at the sensation. With that, though, he was momentarily spent; as she found her way to the other man, the Launceleyn sank back down into the chair he’d been in earlier, knees weak. For a moment, he was floating on a sea of bliss. The feeling of Lusea’s foot against his bare skin was enough to bring him back to earth, though. ”Fuck” That had been incredible. For him, at least.

Returning her feral grin with one of his own, he reached forward to scrape his nails along her inner thigh. Although he didn’t know every word that fell from her lips, he got the drift. ”Glad to help. And I like the sound of practice.” Then, though, Loren’s eyes flicked to Sunjata. This probably wasn’t going to be a regular occurrence, much as the idea appealed to the summoner. Indeed, his dick was already responding to the idea. Instead of focusing on that, though, he just let himself sink back into that pleasant haze.

At the same time, he found his mind wandering. ”I uh, meant to ask earlier, but got um...distracted.” His cheeks flushed even more than they had earlier. ”Your scars. Would you like me to ah, heal them?” Again, he’d only do it if she was willing.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
the city looks so pretty
do you wanna burn it with me?
She takes it like a champ, and he can’t help but to groan with it, with the bite he places on Loren’s lip that’s returned sharp and surprisingly wonderful. A smirk finds his face as he vibrates, quakes, shakes with her until she too reaches her own orgasm – a hum of approval rising from him as she moves. She turns, leaning back against his chair, and his arm wraps around her to pull her in close and rest his head over her shoulder – an affectionate nuzzle given to her sweat slick neck as she speaks and grips his bruised hip.

A chuckle leaves him as he offers a nod and a soft kiss to her shoulder, his steel eyes finding Loren’s as he replies and there’s something steely within them – as if to say what Loren already knows. That it won’t be a recurrence likely unless Sunjata’s the one that gets to show Loren just how Korofi men can make their women sing. Still, a smirk crosses his lips at that. “Practice indeed.” He rumbles with a light tilt to his head. “Vorm het werk nodig.” He responds to Lusea, winking toward Loren.

But he stills when Loren offers the next question, a surprise. His idle hand that isn’t wrapped around her, tracing circles and pressure along her stomach reaches up to the large scar on the side of his neck from that ordeal. His head turns toward her, uncertain how she’ll respond. He knows how she covers the scar on her neck, how she seems to wear the other scars like badges of honor.

Would she get rid of them?

Vorm het werk nodig. - form needs some work.
till the skies bleed ashes
and the fucking skyline crashes
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.