different days
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Remi the Alchemist
"This is my winding road
This is my way back home
This is the narrow door you know that I will walk through"
"I promise." The alchemist agreed, feeling the first blush of a smile on his lips that wasn't forced.

However as the conversation swerved to events at the temple, the smile faded as Remi nodded into the darkness. "Mmmm, he called and told me." Shelled and told me? Whatever. "He was quite drunk." Remi added, sounding quite unhappy about that, though he had no real right to be. "He said they left Cera's body out in the snow...so Deimos and I came to retrieve it." No one at the Temple probably knew about that yet, given how quick the trip had been.

"I am sorry. I wish you were here. Not that things are much better but...at least you would not be so alone."

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
there's a bulletproof bond
”And you didn’t call me then to see if I was okay? Remi, I’m wounded.” she said teasingly. But as Loren’s state when he called Remi was brought up, she sighed. ”It strikes me that he regularly makes very poor decisions despite the fact that he loves to point out everyone else’s flaws near constantly.” she muttered. Her frown deepened as he mentioned Cera, her head tilting back against the back of the couch. ”I feel so badly for him. Cera was a wonderful person.” and it was one more healer she had lost. Now all she had was Nate and Loren…and considering how much they regularly attended to College business she may as well have been doing it all on her own.

”It’s alright. I need to get used to being alone. I’d asked Nate to come but he never showed up and Loren…well clearly he is off making an ass of himself.” she said grumpily of her two guild members.
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
"This is my winding road
This is my way back home
"Well, I very much doubted that you were any where near the Rathskeller. Not with the boys." He chuckled back easily enough. However her assessment of the Launceleyn made him pause, the rightness of it striking something solid inside of his gut. "Mmm." Remi agreed distantly. He hadn't been lying when he said he would always love Loren, but certainly the worry of falling in love with him had more than passed. The summoner had changed, even in the brief time Remi had re-known him, and the alchemist couldn't say he was entirely happy about it. But, that was not his place, as Loren had made abundantly clear.

"He was." Remi agreed quietly, green eyes closing in the dark as he pictured Cera's boyish and warm smile. "Well, Nate is here with Sam. They are..together, if you did not know. And Sam finds it hard to be alone during LongNight."

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
”Ugh. Of course. Almost like you know me.” she said with a light laugh. His agreeable hum made her sigh though. ”It’s sad, really. I…well for a moment I thought he and I could actually be friends.” Or more. The words went unsaid but she felt them deeply. He seemed to need someone to care about him, someone to show him real and regular kindness and warmth…and she needed someone with strength of character and a commitment to family in a near protective manner. The balance was clear, the compatibility obvious but…Loren seemed more concerned with destroying his life than living it, allowing every possible outside factor lead him down paths that made little sense and were out of character with the careful, patient character she had come to know while she had been ill.

”Well Sam would have been more than welcome here too, of course.” she said quietly, with a sigh. ”But you and Ronin are clearly more popular than I.”
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
"This is my winding road
This is my way back home
"Almost." The alchemist agreed with a wry smile that she'd not be able to see. Hearing the pause, the weightiness of all that went unsaid, Remi bit the inside of his lip as he too felt the weight of all that wouldn't be. "Me too." He agreed softly, and he had. Despite it all, he thought he and Loren could be close again in a way that wasn't offensive to his marriage, that would work despite the odds. Loren was one of the last pieces of his past to come back, and naively, Remi thought perhaps that meant something. It didn't though, and as the summoner had reminded him, it was only selfishness that made the alchemist think he deserved anything at all from his once-lover.

"Ronin is more handsome than you, I will say that." The alchemist said with a chuckle. "But you know Sam and my history. He felt safer here. I promised to protect him." Not a popularity contest, so much as a distribution of skills. Besides, from what it sounded like, the Temple was a mess.

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
”Oh please, Ronin wishes his hair was as luxurious as mine, I am far more handsome.” she said teasingly, glad to hear Remi beginning to perk up here and there, if only just. And she did have much thicker, fuller hair than Ronin, as hers was something of a cross between a mane and mermaid locks. Her best and most irritating feature she thought. As he mentioned Sam though, she nodded, even though he couldn’t see it. ”Well, perhaps the lack of people is why things have been quiet here. If that is the case you can gladly have them all.” she said cheekily.
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
"This is my winding road
This is my way back home
"Oh yes, what with your large doe-like eyes and curves. Very handsome indeed." Remi snorted. "If anyone else shows up here, I am having Deimos life-drain them to sleep. Speaking of—" Tilting his head into the darkness to listen, Remi sighed softly. "Someone is opening the door. I should go and see if they need help. I will talk to you soon though." He said gently, before rising from the room to replace the shell back in the foyer where it was accessible to all.

"And it is your turn on hangman." He added with a grin.

~FIN