Key Quest Long Lost Souls
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Remi appeared next to them along with the strong scent of blood; a sharp contrast to the nothingness of fluid. Sam, nearly out of his mind with panic, had to take a deep breath, try to still his shaking hands, before he could listen to what Remi was saying. "Yes. Yes."

Even though she did not feel pain Sam laid his good hand on Rexanna as gently as he could. "Can you stand? Only a little. Just to get onto Remi's back." Lifting her, helping her along (moaning, teeth chattering in pain as his amputated remains of fingers touched her clothes) he took the steps towards Remi.

As he walked with her he began to mumble under his breath, the thoughts that were tumbling around in his mind spilling out. "This isn't right, it went wrong, it was meant to be b-better, better than this, not...no one was meant to hurt..." He was still speaking as he guided her hands to Remi's side and pushed her on, then climbed up, flopping exhaustedly forward to hold Rexanna as still as possible for the flight.

--
Sam does his best to lift Rex up and place her on Remi's back, then gets on himself.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
aúsi, nos paramas // & still we stand
The pain was excruciating.

Ribbons of fire fell down his back like tributaries that parted and scalded everywhere they wandered. Rows of shark-teeth clenched together in imperfect agony as the gigantic beast bit down hard on a strangled sob. More to give, he had told himself as he turned back for the pair. More to give, but there was more yet needed. Like an animal caged and wild, all rational thought departed from Remi's mind. There was only pain and a stalwart and reckless determination to make it back to the guildhall.

To Ronin. Always to Ronin.

Hold on—he meant to say, but found himself only snarling as Sam imperfectly positioned himself and Rex upon his torn and bleeding back. Hopefully they'd forgive him the blood stains, the whimpers of torment.

Still there was a swiftness as the manticore rose, taking a few long strides before leaping unsteadily into the air. It was up to Sam to hold onto Rex now and though Remi flew as steadily as possible, the weight of their bodies and the flexing of his wings made flying a hellish exercise in self-control.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
dirty laundry, hangin' out with the white lies 'til they're clean sheets
testing loyalties,
She doesn’t actually know if she can stand, but she does whatever it takes to try and get to Remi, unable to see anything of what’s occurred. Oh, and she can’t smell it either, from the broken nose that’s occurred as well. But she can still hear, hear as Sam mumbles under her breath and she has half a mind to rattle him, to tell him it’s LongNight and what did he expect, but it’s a wonder any part of her works and she leaves it unanswered.

That and the beam remaining in her chest helps sap all of the energy from her that she’d want to respond with.

Blood mixes with Rexanna’s own fluid, and the blackness of whatever else has happened, as her systems shutter again, searching for where to start again and again through the carnage of what’s happened. But she has no strength in her hands to hold on, and she puts all her trust in Samuel to keep her there, in Remi to get them to safety.
please don't make me choose sides
when you leave me
REXANNA

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
do not stand at my grave and weep;
i am not there. i do not sleep
Thanks to Sam's strength and no small bit of luck, he is indeed able to keep Rex on the back of the flying beast. Shadows lunge from below to try and tear Remi from the sky, but the best they manage is a pathetic swipe at one of his paws.

"You are MARKED." The monster screams from below, skulking after the flying trio in a whirl of snapping teeth, flashing claws, and unintelligible curses.

However as they near the guildhall and the ring of luxere, the monsters stop short of the soft warm glow provided by the antlers. Snarling like a pack of starved wolves they pace back and forth just behind the ring of light.

Sam: 54
Rexanna: 3
Remi: 185

Congratulations! You all just barely survived! With unicorn healing both Sam and Rex can be 'healed' to about 90%. However Rex's broken ribs, missing eyes, broken wrists, and broken nose are partially bio-ware from the Voice, and so will remain broken until she can fix them. Sam's left eardrum is ruptured which will take healing from the Voice as well. Obviously his three missing fingers are gone and cannot be healed.

For continuity sake, please have your follow up post here.
do not stand at my grave and cry;
i am not there, i did not die
LONGNiGht