faith be my shield
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
remi
i’m only a man in a funny red sheet
i’m only a man looking for a dream
"Mmm. Or there was. They found it early on I believe. It...was right after Ronin died." Remi explained with an uneasy smile. "I only heard of it much later. Roana ended up going through it before the entire place collapsed. Since then no one has been able to get through because of the plants and gases, though...that is taken care of now."

Looking down at Sam through the corner of his eye and simply wrapping his arms around him all the tighter, the alchemist shrugged. "Then maybe we just keep on moving." Whether it was a naive thing to say Remi really didn't know. But right now, he thought that perhaps outrunning his troubles was a realistic solution, if only for a while. Then again he could fly, but Sam could not.

"Oh is that so? Fine then." So saying, with his arms already around Sam, the alchemist shifted. Perched around his friend's shoulders with his tail wrapped snugly around his paws, the raccoon tittered brightly in Sam's ear.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Sam listened with a frown to the news of the Spire portal, supposed it had probably been common knowledge (things that would allow them to access new parts of the world often were hard to keep under wraps) but he had been too busy in one situation or another to concentrate on it. Perhaps he had even been told. Sometimes it felt like his head forgot everything except the things that would make him feel terrible about himself. "Did...Roana say what she saw in there?"

Just keep moving. He hoped he could, though sometimes it became so hard to put one foot in front of the other. "Mmm. Maybe."

Remis shifting weight made him look to his shoulder, where he smiled to see the raccoon looking back at him. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe you are actually quite terrifying like this." He teased, reaching up to stroke a couple of times along Remi's head (it was odd, how easy it was to pet his attuned friends in their animal forms. Perhaps, he thought, he should have been asking if it was alright).

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
remi
"She said she came out in the Greatwood. Ianto found her, actually." The alchemist replied informatively. It was almost a year ago now, so perhaps it wasn't so surprising Sam had forgotten or simply hadn't heard about it before the gossip mill moved on to something else.

To emphasize just how terrifying, the raccoon bared his white teeth, before chittering happily as he was stroked. Perhaps it took being an attuned to understand that while shifted, you were somehow...simply not yourself entirely. For instance, were Sam to run his hands through Remi's curls as a man, the alchemist wouldn't have been able to endure it. Like this though? He'd happily be cuddled all day.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

"Oh. That's...somewhat disappointing." Sam supposed if it had lead somewhere different to what they currently knew, it would probably have been bigger news now.

Laughing softly at Remi's snarl, Sam gently lifted him up off his shoulder and held him out in front of his face. "You are a very good raccoon and friend. I think...you're probably right, about the weapons. For now, I'll..." He turned towards the door, bringing Remi towards him for one last hug then placing him down on a bench. "...think of other ways to get around the problem."

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
As Remi was held out, he squirmed pathetically, much preferring the pets he'd been receiving moments ago. You'd never hear the alchemist whine as a man, but as an animal? Oh yes. He was quite vocal about his needs. Indeed he chittered happily as he was brought back against Sam's chest, snuggling against his friend before being put down. Deciding to stay as a raccoon instead, Remi trotted at Sam's heel until they reached the greatroom, at which point he went to go try and sneak up on Aoife.

~FIN