dark and full of terrors
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
everything has its wonders
The dreamfish had followed Ronin to the strange nightmare with the skeletal luxere, and he was hopeful that it followed him now. Perhaps he ought to have visited a shrine to Mort or to Ludo, but Safrin’s was closest and it was to this one that he was drawn instead. Trudging through the snow, Sugar curled around his shoulders and with starlight pulsing gently around him, the hunter nuzzled into his coat and scarf and headed up the incline.

Upon the shrine he placed a few things - a candle that he lit, knowing it would blow out - a small sketch of Roana and her children, limited in detail given that he hadn’t spent much time around the triplets, and a couple of glow stones (obviously sans glow).

“I hope that Roana reaches Mort safely,” he said quietly and into the night. “And that she is able to watch over her sons in peace and with pride. All things end, Safrin. You taught me that. But I hope that her life was worthy for the gods.”
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The night is pitch black; full dark, no stars. The only light is that of the dreamfish, the only acknowledgement of the Fall Star's prayers, the howl of the wind.