listen to my aching heart
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?

'Yes' seemed to be all Rexanna was willing to say, so Sam just nodded. Then remembering she couldn't see, replied with a quiet "I see." He was jealous. Magic powers seemed so useful, often impressive like Remis or useful in a fight like Rexanna's. As much as he had agreed with Remi that neither of them were built for physical combat, he thought she must feel secure knowing she could shoot fireworks from her fingertips.

Rexanna's comforts really unnerved him more, the idea that no matter what they would return to The Voice...it felt like they were doomed then but in a softer way than he had imagined. There was still a leash on their necks. But with Rexanna as she was, he didn't have the heart to argue too much with her.

"I suppose you might be right." With that said, Sam reached a hand over to gently touch Rexanna's. "I will go to The Voice with you like you asked...you should probably rest, now. We all need to. And once again, I'm so sorry."
Samuel
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?