Random Event light it up, up.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
sometimes love is a feather, sometimes a cannon ball
Relief coursed through him as Ronin knocked against him. Exhaling a shaky stream as his mind stumbled and started to piece together what his husband was saying, it was only as he saw the not-quite real iteration of the guildmaster with Aoife clutched against him, that he fully relaxed. "It is just a building." Remi agreed softly, though he felt something in him ache vividly to think of it burning. It was where so much had happened, where so many firsts and lasts had been made. Memories could persist he knew—and would—but it was still hard to imagine it being gone.

Glancing at Deimos, Adam and Peter, Kiada and the rest, Remi shook his head. " It is just wood. Let it burn, do not risk yourself for this." He called loudly, eyes bright as he mentally punctuated this sentiment to the attuned's: It is only a building. It does not matter.

So saying, he wrapped a wing around Ronin and Aoife to keep the smoke from billowing into their lungs as they hustled out into the snow.

Remi tells everyone to let the building burn, and goes outside with Aoife and Ronin
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
i sailed seas of emotion to wander a forest of scars
i am a dance of light and darkness
For a moment, Amalia is frozen in fear.

Fire within, darkness without- and as the blaze begins she is thrown back to the year before, to red light and whispering voices and flames that licked wildly at them all and death. How many were lost each year to LongNight? How many had she seen disappear?

She cheated death last year. How foolish was she, to think it would be the same now?

No. No. The moment, the terror, the gripping in her heart- she shakes it off, blinks it away, shoves her unresolved fears into the deep part of her heart. Now is not the time to remember; now is the time to act.

Leaping to her feet as the commotion begins, Amalia attempts to take stock of what's happening, her mind working rapidly through the haze of terror and smoke. Jyo, go help with the luxere, she calls, grabbing her staff and throwing her shield over her arm. She has to make sure everyone is safe. She has to get them out.

She has to get him out.

"Deimos!" Making her way toward the back of the hall where she saw the Sword disappear moments before, the baker grabs her lover's arm and tugs urgently upon it, trying to guide him out of this unnatural blaze. "We have to go- please. We have to keep the others safe."

Jyoti goes to help sing to the luxere. Amalia tries to pull Deimos out of the hall.
a galaxy of shadows and stars
Amalia
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
Kiada, upon uselessly flinging more snow over the work that Adam has done, hears Deimos’ call through the attuned bond. And she immediately goes to revert her course, only to be body blocked by Hotaru and shoved outside. Boots slip against the snow, leading the Harpy to fall upon her back just outside the entrance, pulling Hotaru down with her.

And gods is she fucking pissed.

Icy, cold, hard eyes lift to meet Hotaru’s bi-toned ones, reflecting Ru’in’s own and something in her breaks even further than she thought possible. Hotaru could pin her if she wants, but Kiada tries to shove her aunt off of her. “He’s still in there Hotaru!” She snarls, feathers brimming along her neck and spine, feathers sprouting from her arms.

It might just be a building, but Kiada has far too much left inside if Deimos doesn’t get out.

Hotaru shoves Kiada outside where she falls in the snow and basically yells at her lmao and Auni keeps up his little dance.
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
There were no creatures of snow and water that he could call to help with the blaze. Turning the taps on and leaving them run was the best he had been able to do, and he could only hope that they continued to run to at least slow the fire. Jigano guided Rexanna to the center of the luxere herd, leaving her in Lily 's care with a nod to the singing woman as she tried to calm the luxere and then he moved a little ways off to add music of his own.

He drew a breath, pulling his words together on the fly as he sought the tune and feeling of a lullaby to calm the creatures, hoping to keep them near a little longer until everyone who could escape had done so.

"The night is dark, the snow is deep,
Hush, my child, it is time to sleep.
The moon gleams down from up above,
It's shining just for you, my love.

Dream now of starlight, warm and near,
And know there's naught at all to fear,
For I am with you, day and night,
Through sunshine, clouds, and lanternlight.

Luxere have gathered by your side,
To keep you safe, to soothe and guide,
Brave friends with horns of glowing gold,
To save us from the dark and cold."
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Yeah, fire and Ascended didn’t make for a good mix. For a while, he’d been hoping that the firefighters would suceed against the blaze. While Amun had no interest in going back out into the darkness and letting the monsters take another stab at him, though, when he heard the call to exit the building, he didn’t stick around a second longer.

Big tall and handsome (the one who’d fortified the Guild to begin with) seemed to have a handle on the flames, so the potter used the path the other man created to skedaddle. Apparently, they were singing, but since no one had told him anything about the luxere, he didn’t join in, just huddled in the center of the group and kept a wary eye on the darkness outside.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
With Jigano 's voice added, a bit more time is bought, but not much. Given the size of the herd, if you all crowd in between them, you can probably make it to the Temple with their light to guide you...but slowly the light begins to disperse as they skitter even more. If you are going to use their light as a means of safety, you will have to go soon.

Outside: Lily, Sam, Nate, Rexanna, Jigano, Hotaru, Melita, Remi, Ronin, Kiada, Amun

Inside:, Deimos, Amalia, Peter, Adam
RaNdOM EVENT
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Adam
Some things you do just to see how bad they'll make you feel
Sometimes you try to freeze time 'til the slots are a blur of spinning wheels

Pet suddenly appeared, his weird new deer-thing following, and Adam nearly cried with relief (of course, he didn't, though). He grabbed his lover closely, was about to drag him out the door when Pet began to take him back towards the fire. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He asked, boots skidding along the floor as he tried to yank them back.

He realised what it was Pet wanted to do after a moment as he looked back at the trail of water he was leaving across the floor. Oh, but he so badly just wanted to get the fuck out. But there were Amalia and Deimos; Adam yelled out his frustration and held out the horn before him, pouring out water.

"Okay. We try this once. If it doesn't work we're getting out." He instructed, waiting for Pet to begin.

--
Adam goes with Peter to the back of the hall and provides water.

But I am just a broken machine
And I do things that I don't really mean

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Hello ducklings.

Shadows slither away from the walls; shadows with teeth and tongues that stretch towards Adam and Peter. The horn suddenly becomes red-hot in Adam's hands, and invisible claws begin to stretch at Peter's back to break his concentration.
RaNdOM EVENT
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
LILY
“We have to go,” Lily says to the group as loud as she dares, going from holdig Rex’s arms to grabbing the woman abut the waist. On second thought, she picks up the harp and gives it to her friend to hold as well, taking the singing machine up in the arm that is not currently occupied with Rex. “The luxere are leaving…” is said pointedly to Ronin and Remi. No one listens to her, but they will listen to them - they're the leaders. And selfishly, oh so selfishly, Lily begins to shrink away from the flames, to try and collect the stragglers. She has no protection like the dreamfish. She has no staff, no personal luxere, no way to protect herself against the night except for her voice.

“I’m sorry,” the redhead whispers through a welling of tears as she turns from the Guildhall and begins to very slowy lead the luxere herd towards the Temple. If the stragglers hurry, they might be able to catch up.

“You must tell them of her fire,
of her eyes that shined like gold
Make them hear you
Make them hear you

Remember how she healed us
Sucked the poison, took it in
Teach every child to kiss her cheek
and then, my darlings, then

Will Arduinna be belov'd
In the hearts of Caido's men
Make them hear you
When they hear you
She'll be near you, again”
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Kiada's rage is like a flickering candle in the wake of Hotaru's motherly protection. Her shouting, her writhing, none of it matters. The slim blonde is not nearly as strong as Kiada, but she's far more experienced, and she lashes out. Gets close to her face with an expression like stone, fire flickering in her serious eyes as she holds tight to the girl.

"He would have done the same in my position. Now get up, we don't have time and I'm not losing you." Not her too. She can't. "He'll make it out. But I need you to come with me."

Hotaru lifts herself from the snow, keeping one of Kiada's wrists firmly clamped, and seeks to drag her towards the Luxere herd. They're nervous, barely keeping a united mass, and Hotaru grits her teeth. Then she lifts her voice to add to the other singing, ready to do whatever it takes to keep Kiada in their safely glowing light.

"And his voice in the gloom of the night mist dies.
The twinkling stars, through night shade peering,
Blink above with heavenly light..."

Hotaru grabs at Kiada and tries to tug her along towards the Luxere. She begins to sing and tries to stay within their light.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Change author:
Bye Felicia!

Lily begins to move the luxere herd.

Outside: Lily, Sam, Nate, Rexanna, Jigano, Hotaru, Melita, Remi, Ronin, Kiada, Amun

Inside:, Deimos, Amalia, Peter, Adam
RaNdOM EVENT
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Lily had Rexanna in hand and Jigano nodded grimly to the songstress as she began to lead the luxere away. A glance around showed many had reached safety the snow already, but three familiar heads were missing and he would not leave without them. He reached out to one among the herd, a strong, proud-looking doe, and tried to pet her soothingly, turning the full attention of his song to her, to try and convince her to stay with him as near to the flames as they could manage while he waited for Amalia, Deimos, and Adam to emerge.

Amalia! Deimos! he called along the Attuned bond. Hurry!

Jigano sings to a single luxere, trying to coax her to stay with him while he waits for the last few stragglers
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
sometimes love is a feather, sometimes a cannon ball
"LEAVE IT." The alchemist shouted, having not seen Peter or Adam exit yet. Deimos, Amalia—yell at them to leave!

But for once, the alchemist would not linger. Not with Aoife and Ronin already outside following the glow of the light. "To the Temple, then?" He said eyeing both Lily and his husband. Whether or not they'd be able to get themselves inside given the lock-down procedures in place, he didn't know. But he did have the shell with him. If anything, hopefully that would serve as proof enough that they were who they said they were.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
She’s passed to the middle of the herd, which she thinks is a terrible idea as she feels their heads and bodies bumping into her until she reaches Lily’s side. There isn’t anything she can do, nothing but follow Lily, out into the dark, grasping into the harp and following the res haired woman as much as she can, using the sound of her voice to guide her through the snow.

And she adds her own humming to the mix, like last Deepfrost when Lily and her had tried to coax the Luxere.

Rexanna hums to the Luxere, leaving with Lily! (Don’t got much of a choice here on her end LOL)
— than a human being
REXANNA