Personal Quest Dancing Bones
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Jigano did his best to keep moving, knowing that Remi's larger wings meant the manticore moved faster, and he appreciated how much work the bigger creature was doing to try and match their speeds. It was still a relief when Sam responded positively, and he followed Remi down to the Bridge, shifting self-consciously as he landed so that it would be easier to talk to Sam and serve as go-between if Remi wanted to stay in his manticore shape.

"That's a relief," he sighed, brushing himself off and straightening his clothing. "Curious as I am about what's down there... well. Another time, perhaps." He unconsciously echoed Remi's thoughts of when it's sleeping, not wanting to endanger any who might come with him.

He hooked his lantern back to his belt and smiled at the bookmaker tiredly, glad that he had been able to help his friend in some small way. "Do you need anything else while we're here? Skulls of stone or ribs of marble, by chance?" As jests went it was weak and he knew it, but the stress of LongNight and the loss of friends still weighed heavily upon his heart.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam was glad as he saw the Bone Bridge coming up towards them, as he glanced up from Remi's mane. It felt amazing to have had a success, even if it had been rocky, after his recent chain of failures. Slowly he slid off Remi, his feet stumbling clumsily as he walked on the safe upper land.

Jigano's joke drew from him a sharp, anxious laugh. "No, no, just the bones. Thank you. Both of you." He turned to smile at his friends, making an effort to not fall over (though he did sway a little).

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

Once Sam slid from his back, the alchemist shifted back into his own skin. Visibly trembling, he wrapped his arms around himself, doing his best to catch his breath. Much as he wanted to ask why the Voice might have made such a request of Sam, the alchemist merely shook his head slightly.

"Of course." Remi replied with a warble to his voice. The more he experienced life, tossed into the role of protector or some variation thereof, the more he realized how woefully unsuited he was for it. Just now he was more inclined to crumble onto the ground or to run home to Ronin. Instead, he shot the bookmaker a shaky smile. "Shall we head home then? It will be faster if we fly."
until the lambs become lions.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
"You're welcome," the bard said simply, glad that the awkwardness that the blight had sown between them was fading. His weary smile was warmer, encompassing Remi as well as the alchemist turned back to a human form, and Jigano tilted his head a little at the warble in the artisan's voice.

"Home sounds wonderful," he agreed fervently. A glance over the lip of the bridge was enough to encourage him to walk towards the end of the span and find firmer ground. Whether they took to wings or feet from there was up to Remi, but being just a little further away from what they had awoken struck him as a wise idea. Unnecessary, hopefully, but a little caution was suddenly very appealing to him. "I think I'm going to walk for a bit and let my heart slow down before I take to my wings again, and I'd be happy for the company, but I don't blame you for wanting to get home faster." His smile turned lopsided at the married man, as he gave them both a parting wave and started to pick a slower way back through the ruins, Isuma circling above him with cheerful peeps for the adventure they'd just had.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Remi looked so exhausted, so weak. Sam thought perhaps sometime in the near future, it would be nice to treat the Alchemist (and Ronin?) to some kind of break, for at least a day. He was not a man of too many means, but he probably had a few favours he could call in. "Yes, let's go home. Thank you, Remi...just give me a moment."

Just before Jigano left Sam went to stand closer to him, wanting to thank him more before he left. He knew that the bard was still not the biggest fan of hugs so instead he held out a hand to shake with a smile, hoping it was not too formal for their friendship. "Thank you, Jigano. It is good of you to help me despite the things we've disagreed on. I'll see you later in the Guildhall."

With that said, he was eager to get home as well. Walking back to Remi, he signalled to the Alchemist he was ready to fly back.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child