[SE]Disheveled
For James
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
i am a brutally soft woman
Cleaning up after LongNight seemed so much more arduous than preparing for it. Then again, Phoebe hadn't had an entire College to sort back to rights last year. It was a monumental task, and one she rather had very little help for. At first, the three boys attempted to help her and they did quite a good job. The three of them worked together to fold up blankets covering the floors and windows while their Auntie Phoebe carefully shoved bookshelves back into their rightful spots. All the folded blankets were brought to a nice pile just outside the main door. But of course, with the blankets gone, the layer of hay and moss beneath was revealed, which ultimately led to a major hay and moss fight.

It didn't last long, but my was it glorious.

The boys were promptly sent out to the garden with Pim to play after a good scolding from Phoebe. She was left with the extra mess they had created, carefully sweeping up piles of soft padding to be bagged and saved to fertilize and cover the flowerbeds. But it was messy work, and before long the big floppy bun atop her hair had pieces of hay sticking out of it, and moss residue covered her hands and apron. This was going to take forever, Frey help her.
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
doubt comes in on sticks
So...the fox had foxed off leaving James without much in the way of daily entertainment. Or drugs. Now. The last time he'd sniffed around the college, his day (night, evening, whatever, who could tell) had ended surprisingly well. Not needing to overly complicate things, James decided the best thing he could do with himself was to wander that way again and see if history was planning on repeating itself. And if it was, who was he to interrupt?

"Y'know, I'm not normally one to say anythin' against someone bein' dirty, but you're a healer for Frey's sake." Leaning against something, the snake flashed the midwife a crisp smile as he bobbed his eyebrows in greeting.
but then he kicks like a horse

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe looked over with a start at hearing the familiar voice. A light blush colored her cheeks when she saw who it was. "Healing is a very messy business, I will have you know." she said with a sniff, but the slight smirk on her lips indicated the teasing manner of her words. They were true though - no midwife was going to tell you anything but that.

"Run out of oil so quick, Brady?" she asked, shoving the pile of floor padding over to the larger pile she had at the center of the room. A few burlap sacks would eventually be filled with the stuff to take to the garden and store.
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
doubt comes in on sticks
"Oh aye. Filthy. I can see that myself." He drawled, letting his eyes slowly pan over her before returning to her face with a bright cock of his head.

With a grin, the thief raised his hands above his head, stretching with luxurious slowness. The material of whatever garbage shirt he'd thrown on that day started to rise up, revealing entirely unattractive hip bones jutting out. "Y'know as it happens, turns out I'm not so good with the dosage. I keep using too much and without anyone around to share it with...well..." The snake merely shrugged with a roguish grin.
but then he kicks like a horse

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Her cheeks flushed but she laughed lightly, shaking her head at him. "Incorrigible as ever I see." she said with a small smirk. She ran her hands over her hair, trying to find the pieces of straw to pluck out. But given how thick her hair was, it was horribly tangled into her blonde locks. Phoebe's cheeks puffed up as she blew air out pursed lips, mildly frustrated.

"I see. So I have to start giving you one dose at a time then and making your life difficult?" she said teasingly, walking over to the small bag she had brought. With three boys - one of whom being very food motivated - she had started bringing snacks everywhere. "Food first." she said, holding out a few roast chicken sandwiches to him.