[SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5225
"I've never seen one," Jigano admitted a little wistfully. "I lived far from any coast. But even there we had stories of the sea and its dangers. Its beauties, too," he added with a wink for Lily. The drawers were back in place and the rest of the tools were placed in them for the next smith who came along. Or perhaps himself, to continue the retraining that Caiside and he had begun.

He moved lightly around Lily as she swept the floor, carrying spilled ingots back to their buckets. They were doing the finishing touches now, and he grinned wryly at the mention of creatures of myth, given that he had long hidden his nature, both on his world and on this one. His smile turned brighter as he took a rag and bowed as if over a lace handkerchief before using to to polish the counter. "You're already as beautiful as any princess from the best of the tales I could spin," he assured her, gently teasing. "Though far more practical and less likely to end up in some musty tower!"

He gave the counter a final swipe and then looked around with a bit of surprise. "I think we've gotten it as cleaned up as we can for one day. At least until I can get some new glass commissioned for the windows, and that'll take a week or two with everyone else cleaning up after LongNight, too." Not that there was any rush at the moment, now that the boards kept the wind and rain out. "How can I thank you for all your help today? Thanks to you this went both faster and far more pleasantly than I could have hoped for!"
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“Ohhhh yes, its beauties, too. Where I’m from, many a man has been lured away by sunsets and clean air and the gentle lapping of the waves against the hull of a boat.” A thoughtful nod. “It’s something everyone should see once in their life. I hope you get to, one day.” Lily casts a sideways glance towards the silver-haired bard, colored with a twisted, pleased smile despite what she says. “Enough of your smooth words, sir. You’re almost as bad as Amun” Sweeping up the last bits of tiny glass shards and dirt and whatever else may be left on the floor, she empties the dustpan outside again and sets the broom and pan against the wall.

Brushing her hands ceremoniously together, she also removes the gloves and then hands them back to Jigano. She shakes her head and hands in rejection of his offer. “No thanks needed. Just getting out and about today. Happy to help.” Turning to go, the entertainer passes through the doorway before turning back.“Although if you bring an instrument to Fiat Lux, I’ll bring my harp. I’d enjoy trying to play together.” And with that, she gives a little wave to Jigano and heads back out to her planned day.

{Fin for Lily}