{SEASONAL EVENT} down and dirty
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
As the other man’s hand brushed against the summoner’s achingly hard cock, he let out a little moan. Then his blue eyes stared impossibly brown ones for an indescribably long moment. Abasi was trying to get something out, so the Launceleyn just ran a gentle hand through the other man’s hair as he struggled for words. When Abasi finally spoke, though, Loren found himself grinning like a giddy schoolboy, before letting out a little huff of laughter. ”I think that can be arranged.” Indeed, he’d be happy to oblige, hands already trailing down the other man’s sides to come to rest on his lips. For just a moment, Loren kissed Abasi on the lips, needing to express the joy and excitement welling up inside the Launceleyn.

Then the rest of the summoner followed his hands. This time, though he still kissed down Abasi’s chest, it was quick, though no less passionate. Skipping over the other man’s hard length (for now), the Launceleyn shifted his grip so he was cupping Abasi’s thighs just above his ass. Pushing up gently, Loren tried to encourage the other man to raise his legs in the air.

Assuming the summoner was successful he would lean forward just a little bit. Then his tongue would dart out to rim Abasi’s ass.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI
The gentle hand that went through his hair as he tried to speak comforted Abasi, made him feel cared for. Loren was good at that, at little touches and sweet moments, in a way that had made him feel that even though they had not been together too long it could still mean something. "I'm glad." He replied with a similarly wide grin, too happy to suppress it.

He watched Loren descend down his body, a faint smile on his lips still as he breathed out moans at each kiss, until he saw the summoner skip over his erection and continue to move down - before he could ask what it was he had in mind, there was a sensation he had not expected that made him sharply gasp, his hips and legs leaning up with Loren's hands even still.

"Oh--oh." He mumbled, slowly coming to realise what Loren was doing, and also that he liked it, which came as rather a surprise. Hands going to grip at the sheets, Abasi let out a low groan, leaning his hips up towards Loren's tongue.
Do not raise up intimate companions
For nothing is to be gained from them
Let your own heart be watchful over you
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Loren practically beamed down at Abasi. ”I’m glad too. Really, really glad.” The summoner stroked his hand through the other man’s hair again. Then, though, the Launceleyn made his way down Abasi’s body.

At the sounds the other man made, Loren grinned and let out a pleased hum. His tongue redoubled its efforts and licked and lapped and tasted every inch of Abasi’s ass. However, the summoner hadn’t forgotten why he was here. Indeed, he was eager to move on. Replacing his tongue with a suddenly wet finger (perks of magic) he rubbed it against the other man, teasing and hoping to get him to open up.

The summoner stared into Abasi’s eyes, a faint and gentle smile on the Launceleyn’s lips and a hungry light in his eyes. ”Breath. And relax.” Then he slowly pressed against the other man as Loren tried to slip just the tip of finger inside of Abasi.
LOREN
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI
Abasi was beginning to become very appreciative indeed of Loren's mouth and it's many talents, as was obvious in his groans and the hand thrown up over his eyes. As he felt Loren pull away, he nearly whined and pulled the man back, but he resisted, only because he knew what was coming next.

He had read of the act, had performed it himself the other way around, but he was still not entirely prepared for the feeling of the finger entering him; Loren's advice was well-timed, for he realised he had indeed been holding his breath as well as tension in his muscles. But he had to trust for this to work so he put his faith in Loren and took a deep breath, purposefully relaxed.

At first it all felt a little odd. Abasi hummed a sound that was not quite a moan as he tried to get used to the feeling, brows furrowed and eyes closed, but no sign of pain or wishing Loren to stop. The anticipation of Loren's cock replacing his fingers kept him hard and as he was penetrated deeper he began to softly breathe out exclamations of surprise as his body began to shoot pleasure out from within him.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
As Abasi tensed, then relaxed, Loren’s smile broadened and deepened. ”Good. Really good. Keep breathing. You’re doing great, I promise.” The summoner continued making soothing noises as his eyes carefully watched the other man’s face for any sign of discomfort as the Launceleyn’s finger slipped deeper inside Abasi. When there was, Loren would stop and take deep breaths of his own in tandem with the other man.

Eventually, though, the summoner’s finger was all the way in. Slowly, oh so slowly, he slid it almost all the way out, then back in. And again. And again. He kept doing that for a bit. Each time, he picked up the pace just slightly, until his finger was moving at a decent speed. Then he slowed, and slipped another finger into Abasi’s ass. ”Almost there. So close.” The Launcelyn’s voice came out low and calm, but there was more than a bit of heat in it as well. He repeated the process with the second finger. Then a third.

Only once Abasi could easily take three of the Loren’s fingers did he slide them out. Licking his palm, he swiped it against the other man’s ass, before the summoner returned it to his mouth. This time, he stroked his cock, before leaning forward and kissing the inside of Abasi’s thigh tenderly. Then the Launceleyn shifted his weight and his position until the head of his dick was lined up with Abasi’s ass. Once there, Loren paused, staring into the other man’s eyes and waiting for permission.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI
Abasi nodded at Loren's encouragement, taking deep breaths and purposefully relaxing as much as he could, though it did not come easily - in most situations, he was a tense man. "Y-you seemed to do this so easily. Clearly not your first time." He said with a smirk, his voice a little breathless, trying to tease Loren a little to show he was in good spirits.

More fingers were added but over time Abasi found pleasure in the act rather than discomfort and began to not have to think about relaxing, his body taking over for him as it began to become truly pleasurable, little sparks now growing inside him. By the time Loren pulled out ready to replace them with his cock Abasi was panting, eager to take it.

The kiss to the inside of his thigh was a surprise, yet not an unwelcome one. He glanced down but it seemed Loren was not lingering as he moved to position himself, so Abasi did not say anything of it. Their eyes met at the same time and he nodded, reaching a hand down, fingers splayed, to hold one of Loren's own - perhaps too much of a romantic gesture, but it felt natural in the moment and he did not yet question it.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Glancing up, Loren grinned, though it had a bit of a bashful edge to it. ”I’ve had a bit of experience, yes. But…” His voice trailed off as he bit his lip, less seductive and more uncertain. ”I was mostly just...really excited. And I wanted to make it right for you.” Grin turning into a smile, the summoner was pleased to see the acceptance and permission in Abasi’s expression.

As the other man’s hand found the Launceleyn’s he moved forward with his hips, slowly and carefully. For an excruciating moment, his cock pressed against the other man's ass. Then Loren slipped inside Abasi, and the summoner moaned in pleasure. "Gods you're tight." The words slipped from his lips without thinking and he smiled again.

Then he rocked his hips forward gently, not wanting to go too quickly. His hand squeezed the other man's, before the Launceleyn's fingers softly stroked the back of Abasi's hand. Loren's free hand shifted so that it was resting on the other man's hip, grip firm but not rough. All the while, the summoner's eyes watched the other man's features carefully, looking for any sign of discomfort.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI
Abasi closed his eyes in the moment of suspense, then opened them wide with a gasp as Loren pushed inside, his fingers tightening around the summoner's hand. "Oh--I--" Whatever he was going to say was lost in a whine, a sound not unlike Loren's name coming at the end of it. He wasn't sure quite how he felt at the moment, but it wasn't bad, so he kept a hold of Loren's hand and encouraged the other man on with soft moans.

The way Loren's thumb stroked his hand felt awfully tender and in the moment Abasi's heart warmed at it, though later he would wonder if it meant anything. For now though he was only living in the current, as the slow, gentle thrusts began to translate into a low, warm pleasure. "That...that feels good." He breathed out, smiling at Loren as they caught each other's eyes.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
As his name fell from the other man’s lips, the summoner grinned wildly. However, it disappeared as he focused all his attention on keeping his hips moving at a slow pace. Eventually, though, his dick was all the way inside Abasi. Loren moaned at the sensation. He carefully slid out, bit by bit, eyes locked on the other man’s.

The Launceleyn’s lips quirked in a little smile at Abasi’s words. ”Just good, huh?” Then Loren let out a little huff of laughter and dropped his voice to what he hoped was a low and seductive register. ”Because you feel incredible.” He squeezed the other man’s hand before the summoner pressed forward again, groaning at the feeling of Abasi’s ass. Still moving slowly, the Launceleyn begin rocking his hips forwards and backwards. He could feel the pleasure growing inside of him, and knew he wouldn’t last much longer.

So he reached up with the hand that had been resting on Abasi’s hips and grasped the other man’s hard length. Loren stroked it gently, at first, though it picked up speed as he began to lose the careful control he had over his body and his pace.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI
Loren was being so careful, so sweet with him - Abasi could hardly keep the smile off his lips, even as moans took over his voice and his body moved without his input, arching as shivers ran up him and nerves he didn't know he had sang out as Loren pulled his cock away. "In-incredible is..ah..also a good word." He laughed, squeezing Loren's hand back.

The pace quickened; with Loren's hand stroking his cock as well Abasi simply couldn't hold in his orgasm much longer, moans growing in volume and frequency as he was fucked. His grip on Loren's hand becoming vice-tight, he reached up with his other hand to cup Loren's jaw and try to bring the man down for a bruising kiss as pre-cum dripped from his cock.

It was not long before he was gasping into Loren's mouth, cum spraying up his chest as he came, hips shaking with the intensity. For a moment he was anywhere but there, just him and Loren in the midst of a world only made of physical sensation; he wished he could stay just a little longer.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
reaching a fever pitch
Loren eagerly met Abasi’s lips with the summoner’s own. They crashed together, hungry and hot even as the Launceleyn’s hips and hand picked up their pace. Then the other man shuddered under Loren and Abasi’s ass clenched around the summoner’s dick. As the other man’s cum splashed onto both of them, the Launceleyn found himself coming as well. Crying out, he felt his cock twitch inside Abasi as hot cum shot out of Loren into the other man.

At that point, the summoner collapsed on top of Abasi, limbs suddenly unable to support the Launceleyn’s weight. He knew he should probably move, but instead found himself laying there, drifting on a blissful cloud. An indeterminate amount of time passed before he finally shifted and tucked himself against the other man’s side. One hand flopped across Abasi’s chest while the other moved to brush some hair from the other man’s forehead before coming to rest on Abasi’s cheek.

Smiling almost shyly, Loren found himself staring into the other man’s eyes. ”Thank you.” There was more than gratitude in his voice. Still, after the summoner said it, he realized how silly it sounded and he let out a little huff of laughter.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
ABASI
Abasi hummed happily at the feeling of Loren cumming inside him; it was not a sensation he had ever considered before, but he found that he felt almost proud, happy that he could give so much pleasure to his lover. As Loren flopped down on him he kissed his hair, the action more tender than he usually allowed himself to be but somehow automatic.

They settled into something more comfortable and he found he somehow knew what to do, where to put his hands, how to hold Loren - he had always thought he was someone not made for romance, but it seemed he had just not had the chance.

"You...need not thank me. It was a mutually beneficial arrangement." Abasi said, smiling along with Loren in a way that suggested he realised how silly the words sounded when applied to this. "I think we should both be thankful we have found each other...it has been a bit of joy in this dreary place, hasn't it?"
the Firebrand

Change author:
reaching a fever pitch
As Abasi kissed the top of Loren’s head, the summoner smiled, completely content to simply lay there for as long as the other man let the Launceleyn. However, Abasi's words caused the smile to falter. Rolling onto his back, Loren found himself sitting up, turning so he could look the other man in the eyes. "I...I had hoped it might be something more than a mutually beneficial relationship." The uncertainty and hesitancy in the summoner's voice was clear and he bit his lip as he looked away.

Flushing in more than a bit of embarrassment, the Launceleyn found himself tracing a pattern on the mattress. The smile came back, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. "I am thankful, yes. And yes, yes it has." He found himself reaching for Abasi's hand, needing some reassurance in that moment.
LOREN
Undertaker

Change author:
ABASI
"Oh. Ah...I was trying to tease you." Abasi awkwardly explained, an embarrassed smile turning up the corner of his lips. "Of course it is more than that. I mean...factually it is that, but obviously it means more...I.." He was rambling. Reaching out to place a hand against Loren's hip, he stroked his thumb there gently. "I am sorry. I do not have any experience with these things. What is it you would like it to be called?"

He let his hand be taken, looked at it; wondered if the same hands would be together in years to come, through new scars and wrinkles, or if he would never see it again. Everything felt so unsure between them.