Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
They’d done it. Quickly. Efficiently. Strokes of fire and bears and the denizens were complete – newly varnished and approved from the depths of the newest keepers. Despite Loren’s presence, the girl enraptured a smile just the same, grabbing hold of Fangorn and not bothering to wipe away all the paint spots littered across her face. “Happy to do so!” She chirped, pulling back her hair only after it’d clearly been dipped into navy splotches and speckles. “Let me know if there’s anything else!” Lusea would come back from her excursion, and then the whole place would truly be rendered into something magnificent. As for a drink named after her – she laughed, a light, ethereal giggle, before sauntering out the door, a wave of her paint-stained hands and fingers before rampaging and bounding back down the road.
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
As they miraculously finished the work without any problems, Loren stepped back to admire their handiwork, dismissing the bear with an absentminded wave of his hand. As Sunjata spoke, the summoner turned to grin at the other man. Before the Launceleyn could speak, though, Melita beat him to it. ”What she said.” His voice was as light as hers.

Then the red-headed woman left with a laugh and Loren smiled a bit sadly before shaking his head and turning his attention back to the panther. ”I’ll see you around, Sunjata. Give Lusea my best.” With that, the summoner turned and left the new bar behind, glad he was able to make up for the destruction he'd caused.
LOREN