regarding tall trees
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
You've already said that you are not some people, but you're inclined to do so again. Before you can, Delphia continues, and you let her. Pulling out your book again you record this new insight. "Gratitude." You mumble as you scrawl the information down.

Looking around you inhale the scent of the woods. "Has our conversation reached its conclusion or are we going to converse more?" You ask, turning your attention back to Delphia.

Coding base by Sky!
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Delphia

Seeing death as the end of life
Is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean
Delphia smiled a little at Oia and shrugged. "Is there more you wish to discuss?" she asked. "Otherwise I suppose that is all for now. I hope you will let me know what you find out about this friend of Frey. The wood can lead you to my home if you wish to find me." As the children of Rae, she doubted that the Greatwood would not gladly shift to their will to allow the twins to find her little yurt on the very edges of Ludo's Woods.

"It was very nice seeing you again, Oia'i'o. I enjoy your company." she added with a small smile.
Coding base by Sky!
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
"You don't need to hope. I will return and tell you." You say. It's unclear why human-animals phrase things in such a manner, though Kai has tried to teach you that often they do. Perhaps you can bring him back with you if and when you return with news of the friend and Frey and he can give you insight into Delphia's words.

"It was bearable speaking with you." You say, tucking your notebook back into your bag.

Coding base by Sky!