rising
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Nodding guiltily, Loren bit his lip. ”They were. And it was.” His eyes grew distant for a moment before he shook his head and tossed back the rest of his glass.

When she raised her glass in a salute, he swiftly refilled his own and raised it as well. "You're very welcome. I would thank you for the truly excellent food, but you know, it is simply what I am owed as a duke." There was something a little forced about the words, and about the smile that graced his face. Draining his cup once more, he stuffed the last of the sandwich in his mouth as well.

Then he smiled faintly, but more genuinely. "In all seriousness, thank you for the meal and the company. But I'm sure I've taken up too much of your time, and you're eager to get to Deimos. I'll see you around." With that, he sent out a mental call to Astra, who met him at the garden door. He waved at Jyoti, then the baker, and with that he and his luxere companion left the bakery.

-FINISHED for Loren
what goes, let go
LOREN