(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
She can hear his voice grow giddy, and it causes a slight hum of amusement to leave her with it the acknowledgement, a dip of her head granted as well. But he teases her back, and Rexanna smirks with a light shrug. “Not sure. Haven’t been since I Ascended. But I don’t see why not.” She offers easily. She didn’t know, the last time she’d been there was when she was still Abandoned and things had worked as they always had.

But of course she’s bragging about herself, she’s gotta have one thing special out of the rest of them. And she tilts her head in a knowing sort of look despite her voice not holding any of those thoughts. “Oh? How dare I.” She admits with mock surprise. “Survived though, didn’t I?” She teases back, before laughing lightly at it. She didn’t particularly care at the end of the day so long as she still functioned.

Her threat wasn’t something she’d follow through on – it wasn’t like Lucas when she had branded the man to tell him to back off, at least. And a light hum of laughter is offered to Amun with a light shrug. “Good.” She takes the tone similarly to a teacher chastising, almost completely with a waggle of her finger to him. But she doesn’t, instead she focuses on his next question.

Samuel and Bastien are taking me to the Voice with them. We’re going to see what she can do for me.” She offers easily with a shrug. “As for the mountains, that’s what’s through the portal. Halo.” She informs him, recalling he had left before they’d all nearly died. Still, she’s intrigued by his own plans, mentioning the Voice had told him to explore and that he might open a pottery studio. At that, her face lights up a bit. “Oooh, pottery? You never struck me as a pottery man.” She teases him lightly, but is genuinely intrigued.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Chuckling, Amun languidly slung an arm over Rexanna’s shoulders. ”Well, maybe part of your honeymoon could be finding out the answer to that question.” He winked, even though she couldn’t see it. When she laughed he chuckled again. ”Some survival, tough girl. You’re blind, and so weak you couldn’t even free your boots from some mud.” Scooping up some mud that had somehow gotten on her shoulder, he rubbed it into her hair affectionately before letting his hand flop back down.

However, he soon released her and scooted a short distance away. ”So what, I’m not invited to your little party with The Voice?” The potter’s voice came out teasingly, but there was a bit of a hurt undercurrent to it. It was gone when he spoke next. ”Ah, right Halo.” Then, though, he grinned. ”I’m full of surprises, tough girl. Stick around, and you might just find out some of them.”
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
Surprisingly, she leans into him when he slings his arm over her shoulders. Somehow, he reminds her of a brother in a way – one she’s never had, and she supposes that it’s possibly true to an extent, with how small the Ascendeds are now. That they’re all a family – and it has to be true, considering that Wessex calls her a sister. Still, she snorts to him, shrugging beneath his arm. “Maybe it will.” She replies knowingly, a hint of a smirk crossing her face. His teasing next, along with the mud causes her to push herself out of his half embrace with a chimed laughter.

Hey now, magical mud is a different story, lover boy.” She retorts, reaching up with her splinted hands to brush her muddy hair away from her face as she regards him again – blinded but still knowing basically where he is at. And soon, his voice came out teasing at the mention that he’s not invited and her smile falters slightly. “Maybe next time.” A quiet offering with a shrug. “Sam has a lot to answer our goddess for.” Perhaps to spare the red haired man from further judgement, she’s saved him.

Halo.” She reiterates with a bob of her head. “I plan on sticking around, just hopefully not in the mud.” She says, a grin flashing along her face at that. “So I suppose I’ll see what surprises you can give me.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun chuckled, the sound dark and low. ”Still mud, tough girl. What, you’re telling me that you survived monsters and arboreal mayhem just to get laid down by some mud, magical or not?” Again, his voice was cheerful, without a hint of cruel.

However, the joy drained away from his words and body. ”So, what? We share in only the good?” His tone was quiet. ”Listen, I know I abandoned you and everything, and I’m sorry about that, but I didn’t know you. Didn’t know The Voice. And I didn’t want to kill anyone.” Pausing, he searched her features for any sign of her response. ”A crew sticks together, though. Or at least I thought it did.” Shockingly, his voice came out more seriously than it probably had since his arrival in Caido.

Still, he stood, taking a few squelching steps away from her before turning to face her. ”Maybe, maybe not. You’ll have to actually stick around me to see them.” Again, he was mocking her. This time, however, the words weren’t as light and easy as they had been before. "So hopefully see you around, tough girl." With that, he made his way through the mud.
amun

Coding base by Sky!