real ones [se]
for Oliver
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
everything looks perfect from far away
Watching as the water gurgled out, Remi smiled. Aoife reached out her hands to try and grasp the droplets, spluttering toddler curses as the water passed through her fingers. "Fantastic!" Remi said brightly with a wide smile. For her part, the toddler cared not at all for Oliver's magic and had decided to wail about the lack of water.

"I am sure it will be far sooner than some day." The alchemist chuckled with a reassuring smile. Of course given that the water wasn't actually magic, the seeds didn't sprout or do anything out of the ordinary. Though Remi could instantly make them bloom, he'd not do that to Oliver. The man's idea had been a good one, but Remi wasn't the type to offer false flattery.

"Well, I should get her home. Someone seems to need a nap. Not naming names of course." He said with a laugh.

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The blonde laughed at Aoife's actions. Imagine being so young that a stream of water is perfect entertainment. No worries about the future or about surviving, simply enjoying life at its purest. Maybe that's why Remi was so happy, he had someone like Aoife to care for and look after.

"What, you saying that like you aren't going to get even better than where you are currently." Oliver shook his head and looked away. There was a playful tone to his voice, but also a sense of doubt. Like he couldn't believe that Remi actually thought he'd get to his own level. "It'll take me a while to get better, I know that for sure, but I'm working on it. There's a lot I wanna do with it." A lot indeed. There was so many things he wanted to try, but first he needed to be able to pour a damn bucket of water.

Sadly, it seemed that their time together must come to an end. "Wow, way to call me out." Truthfully, Oliver could use a small nap. Then again, he was almost always down to nap. "We should really hang out again...it's been fun. But maybe next time, I wont get into the freezing cold water thing." He said with a laugh and a glance over at the Oasis. It was beautiful, but not exactly the most comfortable place to swim.

The only thing Oliver had to figure out now was how to change without worrying about people spying on him. Wonderful.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
everything looks perfect from far away
At this, the alchemist merely shook his head. “Honestly, if I went back to simply being a hawk I think I would be quite content.” Remi said with a simple shake of his head. ”As it is, all of this is quite overwhelming...and comes with quite a heavy bill of responsibility.” This was said with two small amount of warning, but a decent trill of guilt as well. Constantly the alchemist felt compelled to do things that he otherwise wouldn’t do. People he felt compelled to save, quests he felt responsible to complete. If left to his own devices he might happily have let the world pass him by, living it alone in his shop instead. ”But I am sure you will do wonders.” He added after a moment, offering Oliver a broad smile.

”Or maybe you will.” Remi,,,
returned, hugging Aoife tightly against himself. ”Come by anytime...Ronin and I are staying at my guild now..the Aritisan’s guild.” He added a touch belatedly, forgetting that his guild was by no means one of prominence. In fact by the time Oliver heard this, Deimos would have taken over.

“”Until next time?” The alchemist said with a bright smile. Pulling Aoife tight to his chest and whistling for Isla, Remi strode off back into the undergrowth.

~FIN.

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.