Portal Guardian
Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 32 - Luck: 31
ISLA - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP:
everything looks perfect from far away
"She is very knowledgeable. And makes the best breads and cakes in the entire grounds." Remi added with a grin.

With a grin, the alchemist rolled his shoulders playfully, wincing as he heard his back crack several times as he did so. Once upon a time Remi had a body type similar to Oliver's. He'd been lean and athletic at best. Caido had changed him though, inside and out, and he'd be lying if he said that his new bulk didn't come with some serious growing pains.

"Mmmm yes. Or there's an apothecary called Evie who might have something as well." Remi mused thoughtfully, liking this idea more and more. Vaguely he wondered if he might be able to make some sort of movable hot-spring for his wagon, once it was complete...

Giving the other man a soft and patient expression, the alchemist listened to what he had to say. Chuckling warmly once the 'secret' was revealed, the alchemist raised a brow and then, despite Aoife's struggles, placed a hand over his heart and nodded. "Your secret is safe with me. And of course I can." His magic wasn't strong enough to transmute a part of someone's body, but he could definitely make up a tonic that would refresh the dark roots of Oliver's hair. "I could probably even make something magical, rather than just chemical-based." He added thoughtfully.

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with an Italian accent. Looks visibly blind. Healed!

Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Let me know if you want to kill him and we can chat.
Oliver Unknown

Age: 22 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9
Played by: Oakley Online
Change author:
MP:
OLIVER
Okay. That got him hooked. Just by looking at Oliver's face, it was easy to tell that he absolutely loved baked goods. At the mention of it, he perked up, his interest grabbed even more than before. "I'll be sure to go and find her bakery, then. I gotta try these baked goods." Even though he had nothing to barter with still...oh well.

"Looks like it'll be a group effort then? Once we're done with all this swimming and Aoife is worn out, maybe we could work on planning it? Figure out who all to contact, what resources we could need, and then start working on it." It should be a nice thing to bring to the Hollowed Grounds, an escape for available for everyone. It sounded perfect and now that Remi seemed on board, why not begin working soon?

Oliver dramatically placed the back of his hand on his forehead, swooning over how heroic Remi was. "Oh, thank you so much." He ended with a laugh before adjusting his hair. "What would the magic do to it?" Maybe it'd make it even fluffier? That'd be fantastic. Oliver loved his hair, but it could use a bit more volume. Or, maybe just maybe, Remi could find a way to make it stay blonde for even longer. Ooo that'd be fantastic!!

"As long as it eventually turns this shade of blonde, I'm alright with whatever tests you want to do." Or as long as it stayed nice and fluffy. Fluffy hair looked good on him, that's for damn sure. Remi of all people should respect that considering he too had a fantastic head of hair.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza
Speaks with an Irish accent, however, some words come out with more of an 'American' accent
Remi Taliesin
Alchemist
Portal Guardian
Change author:
MP:
"She really is the best. She made the cake for my wedding, and Rexanna and Bastien's." Oliver hadn't been there for those of course, but the point was she was quite good at what she did.

Nodding with a genuine smile, Remi let his mind wander as he tried to figure out just what they'd need. "I could bring the rocks...Loren has water magic, so he could provide that. Deimos to heat everything, and Phoebe to find us a suitable place? You for aesthetic appeal and overall management?" Pausing, Remi chuckled. "Ah, and Amalia for snacks."

Shrugging softly, Remi adjusted Aoife in his arms. "Well, rather than having it be a chemical that you need to actually let sit on your hair to change the colour, this could just be...Oh I do not know, a brush perhaps, that always keeps it this colour." Shiny? Healthy? He could do those things too. It was clear from Remi's appearance though that Oliver would need to tell him exactly what was needed. The alchemist was handsome, but that owed mostly to his physical traits and absolutely no upkeep on his part.

Coding base by Sky!

Oliver Unknown

Change author:
MP:
OLIVER
"Man...sucks that I couldn't have been brought here sooner...guess I'll just have to get married myself to try the cake." Oliver said with a shrug and a laugh. Alas, there was nobody in his life currently that he felt as though he would be ready to marry. He hardly even felt anything romantic towards anyone, mostly just lust...which isn't really all that surprising. Oliver really needed to fucking chill out.

Remi's suggestions seemed fair enough...until he suggested that HE, Oliver, would be the one managing it. With a nervous laugh, Oliver shook his head. "I don't think it'd be a good idea to have me manage it...maybe I'd you know, help out with the building process, but no way am I ready to do that...I mean, have you seen me? I cant even function on my own." He seemed very nervous about the idea of having so much responsibility placed on him. Maybe if he worked with someone else to manage it, sure, but completely alone? The idea intimidated him.

Ignoring all of that, Oliver instead focused on this magical hairbrush. With wide eyes, Oliver nodded eagerly. "That sounds perfect! Could it also maybe add volume to my hair or something? You know, fluff it up a small bit? Normally I have to spend like...twenty minutes doing that myself. Speaking of which, my hair is soaking wet right now so...you're about to see me without my normally amazing hair." In other words: Oliver doesn't look as great as he would like after his hair dried. He likes to have fluffy hair and clearly, some others agreed so. Otherwise, he might not have been coined with the nickname Blondie.

"Thank you so much, Remi, for even offering to make the hairbrush. Is there anything I can do in return?" Remi hadn't even given him the hairbrush and already he was trying to figure out a way to repay him for his kindness.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza
Speaks with an Irish accent, however, some words come out with more of an 'American' accent
Remi Taliesin
Alchemist
Portal Guardian
Change author:
MP:
"Probably easier to just ask Amalia for a sample. Then again...there might be a few weddings on the horizon.." Remi could certainly think of at least one couple who seemed quite close to tying the knot.

Giving the blonde a wry smile, Remi shook his head. "It is a glorified bath. I think you can manage that just fine." He countered, brows slightly raised. "Besides, everyone has to start somewhere. And if it all goes poorly? Well. Then you can simply blame on having bad staff to manage."

Listening to the other man's request, Remi nodded thoughtfully. "I can certainly do that." He said with an encouraging smile. However as Oliver mentioned the state of his own hair, the alchemist grinned roguishly and shook his own head, making his curls bounce slightly. "Ahh, well mine is not much better. I will not judge you if you do not judge me." To be fair though, Rmei's hair looked like it always did, seeing as he never put any effort into it.

"Well If I can think of anything, I will let you know. Perhaps if Ronin and I ever go on a date where I need to look presentable, you can style my hair for me."

Coding base by Sky!

Oliver Unknown

Change author:
MP:
OLIVER
Okay...maybe asking for a sample was way easier than getting married, especially considering Oliver couldn't even really think of anyone who would want to marry him at this point in time. Oliver did want to hear the hot gossip about who may be getting married. "Are you sure she'd be willing to just give away a sample?" Oliver tried to stop himself from asking for more information...but dammit! He needed to know more! Besides, Remi was the one who mentioned it. "Sooo....who's getting married?" The blonde looked at Remi with wide, eager eyes. Ready to hear about the potential matches...and hope that he'd be invited to the wedding. Oliver wanted more than just cake: he wanted an excuse to dress up all snazzy.

Remi seemed to have a lot more confidence in his ability to run the hot bath. Oliver...not so much. "Ah...well, I'm glad you think of me highly enough to do so...maybe I could give it a try. Who knows, it could give me something to use for bartering. Give me a nice pair of clothes and I'll give them an extra long, private stay in the bath." Maybe if it became successful enough, Oliver could do different types of baths or many options, just in case the original was in too high of demand. It wasn't a job Oliver wanted to fully dedicate himself to, though. There was something that he could do, he just knew it. Someday, he'd be able to realize it, but for now? Looks like his calling is in hot water baths.

Wait Wait Wait. Hold up. Did Remi just imply that he didn't have nice hair?!? "Remi, are you kidding me?" Oliver sounded almost offended. Almost. It was obvious that he was over exaggerating. "You have spectacular hair, I'm like...jealous even." Oliver was jealous of a lot of people's hair. Everyone looked so nice effortlessly, but him? Nah. "Well, I'd love to help make your hair nice, if you ever choose to take Ronin out on a date. I think you should, maybe I could even babysit Aoife for you. You could take him on a picnic to the fields..." It's where Oliver would like to take someone on a date, really. It'd be a beautiful place to spend the evening. Watch the sunset. Too bad Oliver didn't have anyone to take there, not yet at least.

"Maybe that's my calling. I could do hair and own a hot bath." It was a joke, really, but he wouldn't mind doing it for a bit. It'd give him something to do that made him feel important or needed. "For now...I think I'll just focus on the bath, maybe. Take things slow...don't rush into stuff."

Now Oliver wasn't sure about Remi, but damn was this water getting a little bit chilly. Where was Deimos when you needed him?
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza